Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

I feel like that “no trade value” stuff fit both of them is simply reporters themselves trying to build a story more than anything. Both are very well valuable and team will give up whatever it takes, especially Russ if it’s true he wants to be “the guy”. Teams like Charlotte, Orlando, NY, etc. need to sell tickets even with Covid and Russ would do just that. Of course, if you’re are keeping both guys and do want to try for a third star, everybody else has to be on the table, which is why Roco had to get the axe first. I have no idea what this team will look like once the season starts, but if anything, the coaching department won’t be the problem.

It’s really no pressure to just accept anything. I trust stone will make the right moves.

I trust stone will make good moves also, he's well educated, seems to know the game, and has something to prove. I am still concerned over whether Tilman will force him in a certain direction though.

i hope the rockets either a) double down, use the pick we got in the cov deal + gordon to trade for myles turner, and try to run it back or b) completely blow it up, collect a ton of assets and serviceable players, and position themselves to be like the clips/nets where stars see us as a place with infrastructure for them to team up here.

i hope the rockets either a) double down, use the pick we got in the cov deal + gordon to trade for myles turner, and try to run it back or b) completely blow it up, collect a ton of assets and serviceable players, and position themselves to be like the clips/nets where stars see us as a place with infrastructure for them to team up here.

They’re very well capable of both. Honestly, with the latter, you could quickly be in Denver’s position

Bradley Beal has been nothing but a good hard working dude with one of the goat gifs. He doesn't deserve john wall or Russ.

Crazy how we're hours away from the draft and no chatter at all.

RoCo trade also came out of nowhere, Stone working in silence and cutting off the sources?

Watched a couple Arkansas games. Decent scorer, gets to the line at will. Prob should've been a mid to late 2nd rounder from what I've seen.

They must be high on Kenyon Martin Jr to pay 1M and get back that pick to draft him. Otherwise, seems like a waste to me.

Wack *** draft night tbh. Still don't know if we're rebuilding or not. The Ariza trade should free up a ~9-12M TPE (depending on how they manuever the trade I believe) and the taxpayer MLE (not sure what it's valued at this year, maybe 9.3M?). I believe they're under the luxury tax right now but they're hardcapped.

Not really a good look to Harden/Russ if you're hoping they stay, unless you spend that money, which he probably won't. I don't even really know if I should even attempt to convince myself at some of the players they could target with the MLE (Ibaka, Baynes, Wood) without knowing the direction they're headed.

Pretty much. Until something actually happens, every move should be looked at as money saving. You’re about to see whose really Rockets fans and whose just Harden/Westbrook fans.

I’m gonna be supporting the Rockets and Harden tbh But i cant deal with Tillman’s broke ***.

It’s not only Harden who wants out it was MDA, Morey and it’s only Harden and Westbrook who have enough clout to actually request for a trade .

Yeah I’m prepared for harden leaving already. I honestly think harden is traded but Russ stays to have at least 1 star to bring in revenue. Tillman is a clown

Russ is staying cause only the Hornets and Knicks have shown interest.

the Hornets got ball so they maybe out.
Knicks probably are gonna try their luck on Fvv

Back
Top Bottom