Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

I’ve been on the side that doesn’t really care for KPJ’s game - 6th man sure but idk about starting caliber PG. Reports of the Rockets valuing his growth over Green’s is troubling to me.

oh well. Chet/Pablo please.
I saw the same thing but I take it as them knowing Green doesn’t need any big changes or adjustments. But Green needs to be your normal PG and KPJ needs to be your attacker in the vain of a variant Paul George

Last edited:
Reports say he’s been locked in the gym all summer, and his jumpshot has improved. Hopefully that is the case.

Plus I think defending 3’s will do wonders for the team defensively. The last 2 seasons he’s been defending 1-5 at 6’4 :lol:

JG finally listed as 6’6 :pimp:

Sucks that KJ Martin ended up being the odd man out. I think he’s going to be a high level role player. I understand where EG is coming from too, so he should be traded by the deadline.

KJ being that far down legit makes no sense and I understand why he wants out unfortunately :smh:

I’m hoping TyTy and Tari show out because I want them in the 2nd unit

KJ being that far down legit makes no sense and I understand why he wants out unfortunately :smh:

I’m hoping TyTy and Tari show out because I want them in the 2nd unit
Same. KJ should honestly be one of the first three guys off the bench

:pimp:

jg (2).jpg

100% knew Burke and Chriss weren’t gonna be apart of this team lol. Surprised about Nwaba though.

There might be hope for KJ Martin. If Feigen says he had a strong training camp I believe it.

Back
Top Bottom