Houston Rockets' Carl Landry Shot...

[h2]Landry shot near downtown Houston[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

Houston Rockets forward Carl Landry was treated at a Houston hospital and released after being shot in the leg Tuesday morning.

Police said Landry, 25, was shot near downtown early Tuesday morning in what may have been a drive-by shooting or an attempted robbery. The Rockets said Landry sustained a flesh wound and will miss one to two weeks, according to the Houston Chronicle.

4309.jpg

Landry

According to police, Landry was driving near downtown Houston at 4:20 a.m. when another vehicle bumped his car.

Team officials said Landry got out of his car to inspect the damage when two shots were fired from the other vehicle as it passed him, according to the report. The second shot hit Landry in the leg.

Landry had returned with the Rockets on the team flight from New Orleans on Monday night. The team's flight landed at Hobby Airport shortly after midnight, a team spokesman said, according to the Chronicle.

Landry had 12 points and six rebounds in 23 minutes in the Rockets' 95-84 win over the Hornets. He is averaging 9.3 points and 5 rebounds per game this season.
espn.com

According to police, Landry was driving near downtown Houston at 4:20 a.m. when another vehicle bumped his car.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

this #*+% is gettin ridiculous. people can't have money without getting shot at

Sounds more like some type of initiation. If they wanted to jack him they wouldn't have just shot him and drove off.

Damn....after ST's death, you can't think of any gunshot wound to the leg as a superficial injury
smh.gif

Good to hear he's gonna be alright tho...

that wasn't no attempted robbery....they tried to kill dude...prolly some gang initiation or some $$%!...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

nothing good happens @ that time. prob soliciting for sexytime.

Did you miss the part where it said the team had just got back in town?

they got back around 12AM....so that's almost 4 hrs up til the time he was shot.

ok he's @ the club til 2:30. then what?

they got back around 12AM....so that's almost 4 hrs up til the time he was shot.

You haven't ever gotten fast food after kicking it?

Over here in my H it was most likely a car jackin or trying to rob him unless he was talkin trash and they started blastin at him... Not a gang initiation gotto watch these boys over here.

Ignorance, there is no reason to shoot at someone save for a few reasons.

It is self defense
They are threat to you and your family
They have previously hurt you or your family
You're stoppin them from committing a crime.

Other than that I dont know how people can be that ignorant to attempt to take a persons life that easily

wow i thought the thread about his shooting so i didnt click at first, but that sucks hope he heals quickly

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You haven't ever gotten fast food after kicking it?

yeah we all have. I'm asking what he's doing after that. grub on, prostitutes, insomnia just driving around. wonder what he'll say, what will comeout. he probably won't be out @ that time again in the near future, at least the Rockets management will advise him not to.

Back
Top Bottom