Houston Rockets' Carl Landry Shot...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn....after ST's death, you can't think of any gunshot wound to the leg as a superficial injury
smh.gif

Good to hear he's gonna be alright tho...

that wasn't no attempted robbery....they tried to kill dude...prolly some gang initiation or some $$%!...
ST took a bullet in his femoral artery.... this was different....

4:20 in the morning....

You should be able to do what u want but... man in light of recent events.... nothing good happens after midnight outside your house in any city... esp thosewho are clearly targets because of their visibility (athlete, music, ect)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Damn....after ST's death, you can't think of any gunshot wound to the leg as a superficial injury
smh.gif

that wasn't no attempted robbery....they tried to kill dude...prolly some gang initiation or some $$%!...

You should be able to do what u want but... man in light of recent events.... nothing good happens after midnight outside your house in any city... esp those who are clearly targets because of their visibility (athlete, music, ect)
tired.gif
Tell me where that artery is located?

Over here in my H it was most likely a car jackin or trying to rob him unless he was talkin trash and they started blastin at him...

I'm sticking with my assumption that it was a gang initiation...if it was a car jacking, they would have taken (or tried) his whip. If it was a robbery,they would have gotten him when he stepped foot out of his car....none of those things were mentioned in the report, and it seems like whoever shot him waswaiting on dude to get out of the car....they just shot him, then drove off...

Glad he's okay, he's gonna be missed on the court for the next few games but it could've been alot worse

Local news is saying that they were trying to set him up he was with female they bumped him twice and that he ran into a pole they started shootin and hestarted running... He was set up by the female you got to watch these boppas.. They were tryin to get him.

Why did I think this post was gonna be about his jumper?

Glad he's aiight though.

you guys are naive to think he was actually going out for food, he was either looking to buy weed, looking for a prostitute, or both.

drug deal gone bad? #$! trying to set him up?

yeah right he was trying to get some food ...lol this is why they have agents so they can spin this !%@$ FAST

Eh, im not gonna jump to conclusions and speculate as to what he was doing at 4 in the morning out, because the fact is we don't know.

What you mean he was lookin for a prostitute he had a female with him already he probably stepped out somewhere after the game pulled the female from there orpicked her up and the dudes was either there wher he was at or the girl let them know who she was wit and they out here in the H ready to get you on a latenight females are dirty these days or maybe he was tryin to get some dope or something for the braud and it went bad...

The article has been updated... The shooting was at 230... the Rockets landed around 1230.. he got home around 130, went back out to get food when it allhappened...

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Over here in my H it was most likely a car jackin or trying to rob him unless he was talkin trash and they started blastin at him... Not a gang initiation got to watch these boys over here.
I don't know but last year on the local news there were warnings about those Salvadorian gangs rear-ending folks and then shooting atmotorists when they went to get their info. Downtown has alot of fiends so anything is possible.

my *+$+$*% was reading this title all day thinking it was about how horrible his shot was

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why did I think this post was gonna be about his jumper?

Glad he's aiight though.

lol... first thing i thought too. then felt bad reading the article. good thing he's ok

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

smh.gif

You should be able to do what u want but... man in light of recent events.... nothing good happens after midnight outside your house in any city... esp those who are clearly targets because of their visibility (athlete, music, ect)
tired.gif
Tell me where that artery is located?

Over here in my H it was most likely a car jackin or trying to rob him unless he was talkin trash and they started blastin at him...

I'm sticking with my assumption that it was a gang initiation...if it was a car jacking, they would have taken (or tried) his whip. If it was a robbery, they would have gotten him when he stepped foot out of his car....none of those things were mentioned in the report, and it seems like whoever shot him was waiting on dude to get out of the car....they just shot him, then drove off...

Interior upper thigh (Groin) Double-Jay for ST... wasnt Landry shot in his lower leg???

prob some ms 13's......ran into his bumper and then shot him when he got out.....i can't stand ms 13's.....wish the gov would just wipe them out

Back
Top Bottom