Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

:nerd:
DN6fqW2UEAA47PL.jpg

:lol: at Calvin's face you know he was torn...I'm sure he'd like to have seen Harden break it, but also im know he'd like to keep it too.
:angry: I had to miss this game (family thing) me and my uncle were silently checking the box score on our phones, and kept looking at at each other like :wow:.

Anyone going to any games at TC this season? I'm pretty certain I'll be there NYE, uncle and I just about always go every year. :rolleyes it's the Lakers, but oh well. Planning I'll be at Twolves game too. Probably hit up a few more just haven't decided.

Cavs next on Thursday. We need to run them out the gym. They can defend anything right now. We will prob get super man Lebron though.

:lol: at Calvin's face you know he was torn...I'm sure he'd like to have seen Harden break it, but also im know he'd like to keep it too.
:angry: I had to miss this game (family thing) me and my uncle were silently checking the box score on our phones, and kept looking at at each other like :wow:.

Anyone going to any games at TC this season? I'm pretty certain I'll be there NYE, uncle and I just about always go every year. :rolleyes it's the Lakers, but oh well. Planning I'll be at Twolves game too. Probably hit up a few more just haven't decided.

Calvin was definitely in a dilemma :lol: When Harden was at 56, Worrell every time Harden would miss a shot, he'd say "outstanding defense by Calvin Murphy" :lol:. And I think my gf is trying to get us some tickets to either the games were the Bucks or Celtics. She's a Celtics fan, but also what's to see Giannis in person

Luc normally makes the right play so I'm not worried as much if he doesn't shoot.

Tuck need stay in the corners and leave the top of the key 3 alone.

Embarrassing close to that quarter. Lazy defense all the way around combined with refs just letting Lebron be a running back instead of an NBA player

Can’t believe we blew like a 17 point lead in literally a matter of minutes and actually went down by like 4 before halftime. Gotta step on their necks when we have teams down...especially teams like Cleveland.

Got sloppy end of the fourth. Went on a little bit of a drought, but got just enough stops to weather the storm.

Room for improvement...but I’ll take it.

Can’t believe we blew like a 17 point lead in literally a matter of minutes and actually went down by like 4 before halftime. Gotta step on their necks when we have teams down...especially teams like Cleveland.

Got sloppy end of the fourth. Went on a little bit of a drought, but got just enough stops to weather the storm.

Room for improvement...but I’ll take it.

Yea this game really should have been a blowout, but we all know the Rockets like to make things difficult, along with always letting a random guy on the other team look like a star for the night. Jeff Green scored 27 relatively easy points, and I bet he won't score that much through the next 4 games.

Still good to get the win though. You could tell Harden was starting to get gassed, so it was great to see PJ and Capela grind it out late to close the game. PJ seems to shine in these types of moments, and Capela is just growing every week.

920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Rockets should be up like 24 on the Grizzlies. I can't stand that team, mostly cause once the season closes, they'll either be out the playoffs, or hanging on. They always waste people's time beating good teams, then quietly fade away. Rockets need to immediately jump on them after the half, and quit fouling.

1024x1024 (9).jpg
1024x1024 (8).jpg
1024x1024 (6).jpg
1024x1024 (11).jpg
1024x1024 (10).jpg

Attachments

• 1024x1024 (8).jpg
    1024x1024 (8).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1024x1024 (5).jpg
    1024x1024 (5).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
feel like we're already taking off right now. hopefully cp3 doesn't come in and start messing things up by slowing things down and whatnot like he was doing early on.

we're a great regular season team without him, but i feel like we need him to be a great postseason team as well.

We've blown double digit leads the last 3 games the minute Harden sat.

Looking forward to CP3 ending that trend when he gets in game shape.

^agreed. Need him to hop on board and continue this momentum. We shouldn't be forced to run Luc at point with the second unit just cause Bobby Brown can only shoot from 35 foot out

Back
Top Bottom