Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

got the suns on friday to clinch the 1 seed. james and clint will probably play as they'll have rested for 4 days.

I was confident coming into this season, but I never thought the warriors would look so vulnerable and the rockets so good

61!

friends at the gym were talking to me about the rockets today. no one still believes in us against GS. i just said we'll see what happens when/if the time comes. we've been through a lot of crappy seasons over the past 23 years. a lot of seasons with high hopes (barkley/drexler/dream, yao/francis/mobley, yao/tmac/artest) always ending in disappointment due to various reasons (playoff failures, injuries, etc). i'm just enjoying this season for now, because it's definitely special. still a long road ahead, but we can only hope they can finish strong.

our wings of Ariza/LMM/Tucker with guards of Harden/EJ/CP3
and add Anderson/Capela/Nene/Green/JJ

this might be the deepest we've been in a looong time..
crunch time small ball lineup:

CP3/Harden/Ego/LMM/Tucker

#1 seed locked :smokin time to start getting the back end of the roster more minutes. Need to have everybody 100% for the playoffs, get all these little nagging injuries out the way. Warriors have had a chance to have guys like Quinn, McCaw, and Looney get PT, so we need to be doing the same

going to be a long two weeks before the playoffs start. west seeding is still a cluster**** after the top 3. i feel confident against anyone. should be interesting to see who ends up matching up with the warriors without steph.

felt like JH played that 38 b/c he (and the team) were BS'n for such long stretches. It's like we thought we would just bury them with a random run, but kept bringing him in to try to keep the game in reach. smh. Dudes could have saved like 3 quarters of effort by playing hard to start the game. It was basic ****: communicating on the 3rd screen of a possession. Letting Troy Daniels launch wide open 3s. Boys were just being lazy :lol:

lmao. i thought we deserved to lose....and we still won

It bees like that for top teams sometimes :lol: the Rockets had no interest in playing this game at all, but kinda had to cause most of the latter end of the roster is in the G-League playoffs (I think). Props to them for pulling it off though. Team has me feeling like they can win any type of game. Also, this has to be an amazing feeling for Gerald Green. Hometown dude doing big things for the hometown team. I know a dude that’s one of his best friends and I hear about him losing it every time Green plays :lol:

Last edited:
Real Happy for Gerald Green especially him growing up being a Rockets fan.

Aight DAntoni rest the starters man :lol:

FA54D64B-64E9-4093-AC41-0512D4275163.png

Rest everyone except Joe .Dude has been playing better might help him catch his rhythm .

Yea the lineups pretty much need to be Joe Johnson, Hunter, Chinanu, Qi, and Quarterman :lol:

I can’t see Pringles playing more than 9 in the playoffs, I assume the rotation will be

CP3
Harden
Ariza
Tucker
Capela
Gordon
Luc
Ryno

Nene and Johnson will probably play situational minutes.

Hopefully Green gets some situational minutes too.

Whats Quartermans contract look like $ wise ? I'd read somehwere they needed to sign someone before the end of the season to package, to make their run at Lebron wonder if that's why. I figured it'd be Bobby Brown....

Ran across this video of greens shot against Phoenix whoever dubbed in the music did a good job had me :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom