Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

3F1C8A64-0C3C-4A00-8EC6-D3D92469728E.jpeg

Chiozza is like a 6 foot PG. Game manager-ish PG with good D. Not NBA material. Idc what his or TJones G league stats say

Don't expect either to make any contributions. Just to get us to the minimum required players

Tilman bout to sink this franchise smh

18 point lead. Incredible. I figured it would come down to something like this though. So many inferior teams at the root of infuriating losses. But honestly, I’m more pissed at this obvious cheapness from Tillman, because this decision to not already have a deal done for House is directly leading to losses. He turned himself into a major bench player and a contract situation is what’s keeping him out the lineup, not a torn ACL, busted elbow, PED suspension, etc, but a contract for a more than healthy guy.

As much as I love that Gerald is from Houston he really shouldn’t be getting the minutes that he’s been getting.

At best he should be 11-12th man, his occasional hot shooting doesn’t justify his lack of defense and rebounding.

As much as I love that Gerald is from Houston he really shouldn’t be getting the minutes that he’s been getting.

At best he should be 11-12th man, his occasional hot shooting doesn’t justify his lack of defense and rebounding.

Wonder how mich he would’ve played if Shumpert was in the lineup.

Yikes at PJ. He’s been having a brutal stretch. You can’t be on the court 35+ minutes and barely get more than a goose egg.

not sure what's going on, but cp3's midrange has been awful since he came back. he needs to get it down again before the playoffs start hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom