Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

I’m gonna miss him pumping his fist in excitement.

I wasn’t even tripping about the loss last game. Harden looked absolutely exhausted and it was understandable

Would you guys like to see Ej still start when completely healthy ? Austin seems like a better defender and takes less shots.

Paul
Rivers
Harden
Tucker
Capela
Then
Gordon
Green
House
Ennis
Nené

Seems like a good bench especially compared to the **** we had at the start of the year. Also would look good next to a staggered CP and Harden

Rivers is starting? Harden at 3 at that?

Wouldn't be too confident in that roster for a postseason run as of now. Hopefully there'll be serviceable bigs as the trade deadline approaches.

I came in pretty iffy about this game and it somewhat went how I expected. Just too much length for the Rockets, and luckily they’re the only team like that (Lakers are similar but far less skilled that the Bucks). Harden pretty much did all he could, but just couldn’t finish the job with the Bucks supporting cast simply playing better. Not tripping about this loss much, as your normal lineup beats them, plus it isn’t a loss to a West team. Cavs, Magic, and Grizzlies need to all be wins coming up.

Also, sucks that seemingly every West team other than us and the Spurs lost, so we’re sitting at 6 right now. Taking care of business should bump us back up.

Finally got to watch the game and the 1st thing that jumps out is how bad Capela played on both sides of the ball.

Our perimeter defense was non existent :smh:

Brogdon might as well got his mail forwarded to our paint with how much he was in it:lol:

Back
Top Bottom