Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Cot damn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
59997CAD-2191-4BAE-8EBA-A26FBBBD3EB5.jpeg

Wesley Matthews and Wayne Ellington off the board. Both guys clearly want a lot of playing time and a chance to showcase themselves for a decent payday, and the Rockets simply don't have the amount of buyout money that they want.

I’m hoping for a backup 4 in the buyout market.

It’s ridiculous that Tuck is the only 4 on the roster.

Very bad loss tonight. Only saw the latter portion of the game, so when I heard they were up 26, I was completely disgusted that they have that lead up 3rd quarters have been a problem all year, and of course they embarrass themselves again. 42 points in the second, followed by 20 in the 3rd, and giving up 42. Despicable basketball. A win here could’ve gave them more breathing room, and had a legit shot at the 3rd seed. There’s still 20+ games left, but they really put themselves in a whole with this loss tonight.

i feel like we're legitimately the worst second half team in the league

Damn sure are the worst 3 quarter team at least. They play like they’ve won 4 titles in a row and have no respect for other teams regardless of their record. Paul George actually has a quote saying they knew the Rockets would let them back in, which is why OKC didn’t hold their heads down at that deficit. And if George is saying that, imagine the other people and teams that feel the same way.

Teams are now sending their entire 5 to the offensive glass against us.

They can do that cause we don’t make them pay for it by getting out on the fastbreak :frown:

Disgusting loss followed up with a good win, followed up with a disgusting loss, and repeat. I’m glad I watched only highlights since I’m in Vegas right now, but even those had me hot. MDA is responsible for this type of play as well, cause he’s so nonchalant with ****. The only time he ever gets pushed is over foul calls, but he’s so even keel when leads are given up with 12-0 runs and bad defense. On top of that, we had another game of Harden Or Bust. 42 points from him, and not much from anyone else. Meanwhile, the Wolves had 7-8 guys in double figures, and let a guy named Okiogue who gets 7.4ppg fire off 16 points, including a block on a Harden 3. An absolute embarrassing way to entire the all star break. Capela needs to be back in the worst way, along with House.

With Capela back and hopefully house, rockets can go on a run heading into the playoffs. Getting in rhythm at the right time would be perfect

As it should be. Both Capela and House out of the lineup has been costly. Management has basically chosen cheapness over wins. Rockets are 8-6 or so with them out the lineup, and directly attributes to 4 of those losses where they were killed on the boards badly.

Back
Top Bottom