Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Feel like this is a pretty important game today. Jazz are on a streak, Blazers have a recent loss, as do OKC. After all this mess, we have a legit shot at the 3rd seed, and winning this game will go along way in getting to that.

Also

So Kawhi is resting again to play Harden. Hopefully we get the same result as last time.

Is Shump and Gordon playing tonight?

Also I’m in here.
053DB404-5463-4D2E-8085-0BFFC72191B9.jpeg

That was such a Rockets game. Played lights out in the 1st half. Bad 4th quarter made it a game. Gordon was great. Harden was MVP level, Tucker did all the little things, Paul dictated tempo

Dont want to jinx it, but don't look now but the Rockets are in a 3 way tie for 3rd seed and only 3.5 games out of third. Man I want House back...

Dont want to jinx it, but don't look now but the Rockets are in a 3 way tie for 3rd seed and only 3.5 games out of third. Man I want House back...

Ditto. We need to win every game possible and stay in the 3rd spot (unless Denver slips and tumbled down).

Great win last night. Even when they inexplicably gave up they lead, you saw instant fight in them to get it back. Green’s 3s to open the quarter were key. They went on an immediate 11-2 run while Kawhi was on the bench, and basically kept him out of it. The bench played great, along with Harden loading up on them in the 4th. Dude got that floater going something serious. OKC and Blazers losing :smokin

When did Faried get hurt to be missing these games?

7 in a row :smokin :smokin this felt like last year, basically a wire to wire win, and kinda boring honestly :lol: but hey, sign me up for a ton of boring games if it means winning and going far. Would've liked to see Embiid back in there, but oh well, a win is a win.

Shout out to EG's play of late. I remember seeing someone saying "just wait til March Madness Gordon" during his stretch where he was shooting badly, and they were correct :lol:

9 in a row and a chance to go 2.5 behind the 1st seed on Wednesday.

We really gotta stop letting teams come back. Up 29 and had to play the starters for the whole game because the Hornets kept making runs. It'll be 3 games in 4 nights on Wednesday so getting that extra wear on the starters is disappointing.

We have a pretty easy schedule minus the Warriors coming up but there's def some limited rest opportunities ahead.

Denver's got a pretty easy schedule, just hoping they fall apart. The thunder however have a pretty tuff schedule. I could see us locking down the 3 seed, and I'll be bold and say Denver gets the 1 and GS gets the 2.
Screenshot_20190311-212701.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-212716.jpg

I disagree. I think we finish no lower than 2 and possibly even get the 1. Depends on what happens Wednesday. I might just be overly optimistic though.

The second half play is alarming though. We always let teams back in without fail.

I disagree. I think we finish no lower than 2 and possibly even get the 1. Depends on what happens Wednesday. I might just be overly optimistic though.

The second half play is alarming though. We always let teams back in without fail.

I hope your right, this bad second half play is gonna be the deal breaker on how we close out the season.

Our second half play has been abysmal, but thankfully, having such large leads at least helps those furious comebacks from teams :lol: At one point, there was a 15-0 run by the Hornets, and we were still up 14 :lol:

Good, I’m not even concerned with next season, just focus on the now.

Will cue up Houston/Hornets later today

Back
Top Bottom