Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

I saw a fanmade version where they just used the red/white colors, and it makes a WORLD of a difference. But....league wide I'm just sick of these stock looking NBA designs. Everybody's stuff is basically the city and team name in a circle using times new roman or comic sans font, and that's it. I'm ready for actual logos to come back and be front and center. I need to see some actual rockets, grizzlies, spurs, etc on some jerseys.

I made these for 2k

XsYtvB8.png

siqVpn0.png

Hope morey tries to land AD for the year. Flip cp and capela for him. Cp reunion in New Orleans and he can help Zion grow. Capela can replace some of the lost AD production for them. We get AD for the year and try and win and convince him to stay.

Then flip Gordon or tucker to get butler somehow. Harden butler AD to try and win it all.

Hope morey tries to land AD for the year. Flip cp and capela for him. Cp reunion in New Orleans and he can help Zion grow. Capela can replace some of the lost AD production for them. We get AD for the year and try and win and convince him to stay.

Then flip Gordon or tucker to get butler somehow. Harden butler AD to try and win it all.

I dread AD going down with an injury and it’s Harden and Austin Rivers vs the World. But at this point, something big needs to be done, and the Raptors are currently showing that big gambles can pay off. If they win the title, it doesn’t matter in the slightest if Kawhi leaves. And if you re-sign him, you’re playing with house money.

ok the classic ones are cool. can't hate on those. the new font looks so awful on the other two though imo. really like the red shorts though.

:smh:

0 unity in this design, the same old Chinese style logo still on the shorts no relation to wordmark
just pieces of old styles haphazardly thrown together

Last edited:
I really have no complaints. I wish league wide they’d go back to legit logos but I’m cool with this update.

Classic jerseys :pimp:

Only for one year though :smh: but I'm sure sales might make them reconsider

Just signed Shamorie Ponds :pimp:

One of my fav players to watch in college. Models his game after Harden. Very talented offensively and fits the system to a T. His Synergy stats line right up with our offensive philosophy too (which I hope we tweak). Hope he gets his chance here although I'll reserve optimism because of MDA. Easily one of the most talented/best undrafted guys and should've been a second round pick. I know it's usually pointless to get excited about young talent but it's very rare this team gets a chance to add a college player I like so I'm ecstatic for that reason alone.

Apparently it's a 3 year guaranteed deal which will cut into our MLE so that means Morey believes in him as well.

Edit: Apparently not confirmed yet, smh...

Last edited:
We had this for like 13 years, so I’m not complaining one bit
550922BB-94AC-4070-9208-7D3BF1C8202D.jpeg

LOL at this organization.

I think you mistakenly posted in here, but I’d be pissed as well if my franchise mortgaged it’s future on a retiring filmmaker and another guy that always has “will be re-evaluated in 6-8 weeks” attached to his name.

Back
Top Bottom