Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

I don’t mind this trade at all. While the West was bolstering their rosters, we was just sitting back doing nothing. I am interested to see how this works out.

Now let’s focus on singing a wing and big now ****.

For complete chaos, bring back Dwight, Parsons, and Terrence Williams
:rofl:

Sign Thabo
Get Ibaka on a buy-out or something
KD requests a trade
???
OKC Rockets
Profit

Ibaka really would be the perfect fit though. Stretch big that can play 4/5 and defend. We need some size ASAP.

Really hope S&T Shump can get us something. Is Shump, a 1st, and 2nd enough to get RoCo? I'd do that or Shump + 2nd for Iggy.

Tj too busy punching ball sacks in the PBA and Dwight get his ball sack... Actually, this may work. Pardon scrub though, bring in Perkins and Ibaka.

Not TJ, T-Will :lol:

Sign Thabo
Get Ibaka on a buy-out or something
KD requests a trade
???
OKC Rockets
Profit

Ibaka really would be the perfect fit though. Stretch big that can play 4/5 and defend. We need some size ASAP.

Really hope S&T Shump can get us something. Is Shump, a 1st, and 2nd enough to get RoCo? I'd do that or Shump + 2nd for Iggy.

But for real, Shump and a pick could really net us somebody good. I’m hoping we bring back Faried in addition to a backup C and a wing, but I’m not sure how the money works

Somebody said Tyson was hesitant to join us with Paul and immediately joined us with Westbrook :lol: :lol:

I thought he was out of basketball. Didn’t know he was in the G League. Non guaranteed contract so whatever.

Clemons been killing it in SL, and the team has had a great general turnaround from the first two laughable games.

I wish we could see how Bennet would look like in a summer league setting.

If Chiozza was part of the team last year. Clemmons has a place

Russ trade official.

Rockets didn't expand it to get any player or asset back... (roughly a free ~9.5M to work with)

That falls all on Tilman and his luxury tax savings. What a fraud

Really flabbergasted at Tilman trying to avoid the lux/repeater tax again. League is wide open this year. Rivers on a 1 year min deal, Tuck getting older, Gordon expiring. Russ and Harden entering their 30's... how do you not go all in? If they don't, they might not ever. Super disappointing.

Last edited:
Is there a breakdown of how much money each team made/loss last year? Curious to see where we are compared to others.

Back
Top Bottom