Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

131 points scored and only 9 of them came off the bench, tanking teams don’t have benches this bad:smh:

All I did was box score watch during the Texans game, and this was a travesty. 3-5 of these guys need to be off this team. This roster construction is killing the starters. I’m not entertaining this team again til a big change is made, whether that’s guys being traded, or Knight/Nene actually suiting up.

why are we even going to OT with the wizards.

Yeah, this season is going just like I expected to go :smh:. It was a good run while it lasted.

I looked up the stats and Ennis is the biggest culprit for the decline.

His DRB% is less than half of what Ariza was.

I looked up the stats and Ennis is the biggest culprit for the decline.

His DRB% is less than half of what Ariza was.

That stinks. It also doesn't help that he fouls too much (or gets called for too many due to "freedom of movement") so he can't stay on the floor nearly as long as Ariza.

Also, another reason I won't be watching tonight. I refuse for Harden to have to play nearly every minute only for them to lose. The Mavs will probably play 12 guys and we're gonna be forced to play 7-8 cause the back end of this roster aren't NBA players.

Just chiming in since it’s an actual update

Both the Rockets and Spurs are reeling, but I fully expect the Spurs to dismantle them and make them look like fools

Anybody notice that Harden has been starting off guarding the other team’s best wing player?

If that trend continues Gordon needs to start once Knight gets comes back.

Anybody notice that Harden has been starting off guarding the other team’s best wing player?

If that trend continues Gordon needs to start once Knight gets comes back.

I have noticed that has been happening from the games I have watched at least LOL.

In his past 10 games, Capela has averaged 20.5 points on 71.9 percent shooting along with 12.2 rebounds and 2.7 blocked shots.

47F80B2B-A511-4A68-94C3-010B09D1700C.png
BAB314A6-440E-4D18-B931-4934ABC94ECF.png

Not really a fan of them just planting Clark to the bench like that. Even with guys coming back, there's no reason why you can't have both him and House evenly in the lineup. House has been more than solid though. Just don't need to revert back to when guys play well, go through a little slump, then are never seen from again. That's a Kevin McHale staple. Nice getting back to .500 though, and seeing healthy come through. Gordon and Green being hot really bodes well for this team, along with Nene getting spot minutes like that. He may be 36 and not in long term plans, but there very much is a difference with him playing behind Capela vs anybody else. He has a veteran presence and understanding of the game that Hartenstein and especially Qi won't have for a long time.

“As Feigen explains, Houston would like to make a deal by this Friday in order to have the option of including a newly-acquired player in a second trade before this season’s February 7 deadline.“

I watched 4 episodes of that Tracy Morgan Last OG show. Good luck to y’all that are entertaining this team in it’s current state. #NoWatchGang

Back
Top Bottom