Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Interesting here

I'd like to see Luc back it'd have to be for cheap, I'm not sold on him being healthy.
Please no to Corey Brewer...

Found this interesting, didnt expect him back honestly, but this pretty much confirms that.

I'm very sure this would have been used for a possible Iggy deal, but the NBA seems to be nixing that possibility (I think). Pretty comical that the NBA has deliberately tried stymieing the Rockets as if they've won 3 of the last 4 championships.

I'm very sure this would have been used for a possible Iggy deal, but the NBA seems to be nixing that possibility (I think). Pretty comical that the NBA has deliberately tried stymieing the Rockets as if they've won 3 of the last 4 championships.

Hmm... so players association had a say in this too, wonder how much? We'll probably never know but
20190920_150019.jpg

Salty much, CP?.?
20190920_150043.jpg

I had a feeling the league would have a problem with the deal, and not approve it. It's weird they partially approved it, and didn't just flat out reject it. Still BS though Nene signed it, Rockets offered it, its within CBA rules (as far as I can tell). :rolleyes They allowed GS a double sign and trade, and I can't even list all the ridiculous amounts of tampering this offseason, but something like this that moves the needle a little, but not much was such an issue. Oh well, it'll be funny if we end up with Iggy anyways at some point this season.

Hmm... so players association had a say in this too, wonder how much? We'll probably never know but
20190920_150019.jpg

Salty much, CP?.?
20190920_150043.jpg

I had a feeling the league would have a problem with the deal, and not approve it. It's weird they partially approved it, and didn't just flat out reject it. Still BS though Nene signed it, Rockets offered it, its within CBA rules (as far as I can tell). :rolleyes They allowed GS a double sign and trade, and I can't even list all the ridiculous amounts of tampering this offseason, but something like this that moves the needle a little, but not much was such an issue. Oh well, it'll be funny if we end up with Iggy anyways at some point this season.

You basically pulled these thoughts from my head :lol: them doing that to the deal is an obvious sham

I guess bringing him back for 1/18 of his original salary isn't bad :lol: :lol: roster sitting at 16 guys now....

If he's not still mentally broken his shooting would be nice addition. Not expecting much from him though... Losing his confidence seems like it's been harder for him to recover from than his injuries. I HATED him his last season here, but I'll give him a pass this go round' especially at almost no risk.

I give up, Niketalk is running slow AF on this new update (at least for the mobile site). Was gonna post some media day media stuff, but I just don't have the patience for it been lurking CF most of the day:smh:... How did I ever used to live on this site with dial up?.? I really hope they get it fixed soon.
I'm loving the chemistry vibes I'm getting from the team this season, something I felt was lacking in a big way last season.

I give up, Niketalk is running slow AF on this new update (at least for the mobile site). Was gonna post some media day media stuff, but I just don't have the patience for it been lurking CF most of the day:smh:... How did I ever used to live on this site with dial up?.? I really hope they get it fixed soon.
I'm loving the chemistry vibes I'm getting from the team this season, something I felt was lacking in a big way last season.

I completely understand this and so far it’s been a chore. I’m gonna cut them some slack just cause it usually takes a bit to work out the kinks after an update, but woooow this stinks so far

I completely understand this and so far it’s been a chore. I’m gonna cut them some slack just cause it usually takes a bit to work out the kinks after an update, but woooow this stinks so far

It's been getting a little smoother already I've been playing with it for a little while now, Meth said it would take a few days in the general forum thread so I'll be as patient as I can be for now. I've worked the back end of a website before, so I know it will take a little while, the speed was just unbearable earlier.

On another note I doubt Nike releases two throwback jerseys for the Rockets this season, but I would love seeing these back as the "secret" 5th jersey that's releasing in November.
maxresdefault (4).jpg
I'm a little surprised it hasn't leaked yet, whatever it's going to be.

:sick::smh: at Beard & WB shorts they're as short as
80300df199288e4fbb53672bdd6e57f4.jpg
maybe shorter... these guys gonna be wearing speedos by the end of the season if they keep this up.

Back
Top Bottom