Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

https://www.chron.com/sports/rocket...-triple-double-as-Rockets-breeze-14481567.php

Just a pretend, pretend game... but still.
I miss DMO:frown:
With James Harden pushing the pace, he had a triple double by halftime.
Capela with 25 points and 10 rebounds
Green needed just eight shots to score 21 points in 18 minutes, hitting 5 of his 6 3-pointers
Former Rockets center Donatas Motiejunas led the Sharks with 27 points and 11 rebounds.

Meh.
Rockets probably had a hush hush deal or owe something to Ryno. If I remember correctly he took a pay cut in that trade.

We need shooting either way and he has that plus the experience.

Does he have the shooting? Because that was part of the reason we needed to get rid of him. Besides that terrible contract.

Ryno's smiling somewhere right now...
bca25ae5703a4265637a7db4f47005ef.jpg

They’ve already refuted those reports about his job ever been in jeopardy, but **** Tilman

I really miss Les Alexander. It kinda irks me that if the Rockets win the chip, the city will probably happily embrace Tilman.

I’d much rather have Les than Tilman.

I’m sure Tilman did want him fired too, but the optics wouldn’t be good. I definitely do understand why he’s pissed though. The Rockets are by far the biggest team in China and I’m sure that was one of the selling points when he bought the team.

les was a mediocre owner lol. he was notoriously cheap, and then sold the team in the contending years because he didn't want to pay luxury tax so it was a good time to get out

He was cheap and only cared about putting money in his pocket. He’s the main reason Houston hasn’t been able to get an NHL team.

g-time g-time examples? My memory isn't coming up with anything too negative about him? Dude overpaid for Kelvin Cato, Mo Taylor, signed an overpriced Pippen and some more moves he wasnt scared to open his pocketbook. Attempted to buy the Edmonton Oilers, helped save the Rockets when the Compaq center wasn't sufficient, and the Rockets almost had to relocate. No he wasnt perfect, but IMO he was a pretty good owner.

Back
Top Bottom