Houston Texans Pre-Season 2015 - Hoyer's The Starter....By GAWD KING!!!

Our offense going 3 and out early gave the defense zero rest and no time to adjust. Special teams coach gotta forfeit his game check.

I'm gonna ******* lose it. Get down 24-0, then you have a massive comeback with everybody busting their *****, then two fumbles cost you the game. I'll update stuff tomorrow, I'm gonna go watch the WWE Network or something. Need to invest in a punching bag as well. I have to much anger built up just to let it sit.

And here comes the Fat Aggie memes.

Damn a 37 yard FG missed. That changed the game. We would have been in position to kick a FG and probably ran the ball instead of the passing game (which Dre fumbled, felt bad for him man) and been in position to settle for another FG to take the lead.

But hindsight is 20/20. Dre, Aggie, Fitz, and Hopkins quitting :smh:

Justin James Watt is a bad bad man. This all but seals our playoff fate though, we sucked in Indy, but one can wish. Let's get some better QB play and make a run fellas.

Went to the game tonight, luckily tickets were free or I would've been even more upset.

-JJ Watt is an MVP candidate, it feels like it's just him out there on defense sometimes. We really need JD to come back and help with a pass rush.

-The secondary was exposed tonight, TY HIlton owns the Texans man. And Reggie Wayne's old *** making key 3rd down catches.

- O-line really hasn't played well the last couple of games.

-This season looks like it's headed in the wrong direction and I don't even know if I care. Just no hope when you don't have a decent QB

It just sucks because Rick Smith has us in such a ****** spot. We need a QB, but next year we'll literally need 3 linebackers. Cushing is rapidly declining. The safeties are pretty bad too. Swearinger can't cover. JJoe is one year closer to declining, Kareem is gonna be a FA.

Agreed. I feel like if you dig yourself a hole, and mount a furious comeback, you HAVE to finish the job and win those games. I absolute seeth when it goes the other way. We could legit be sitting at 5-1, but a while mess of bad DB play at the wrong time, sloppy O-line play, Fitzpatrick ineptitude, and rarely getting off the field on third down has us at .500. It stinks, and now I may even be on the Mallett bus. I mean, more than a week to prepare if that's the case. At Heinz Field. Is there really a reason not to at this point??

And how many ******* times is Kendrick Lewis gonna fall on the ground when covering?? He was pretty much stride for stride with Hilton and Terrence Williams, and just tripped, directly leading to tds.

they get beat on the same style play. zone coverage, linebacker covering slot guy, passes him to safety.

clowney back next monday night :pimp:

Gotta take the good with the bad with Swearinger.

I figured it was gonna be a bad day for him when that pass hit him in the face an he still would've rather had the big hit on the receiver.

And how many ******* times is Kendrick Lewis gonna fall on the ground when covering?? He was pretty much stride for stride with Hilton and Terrence Williams, and just tripped, directly leading to tds.
Man, that's my guy. Can we focus on the 10 tackles instead?

Rivers and Watt my two top candidates for MVP as of Week 6.

Lewis has definitely made some big plays, and has brought way more to the team than Keo has, but him falling on both of those plays was just flat out terrible, but the secondary as a whole was bad

We can still be friends champ. Tackles are misleading. Cushing had 17 one game, and not one was for a loss

Texans coach Bill O’Brien said Thursday that linebacker Brooks Reed “has a shot” to play Monday at Pittsburgh.

If Reed can’t go, the Texans will likely turn to John Simon, who was recently signed off Baltimore’s practice squad. Simon totaled three tackles and a sack last Thursday during a home loss to Indianapolis.

“He made some plays in the game,” O’Brien said. “He’s got good strength. He’s a tough guy. He’s an instinctive player — one of those guys who can come in and kind of pick up on the system pretty quickly.”

O’Brien said the Texans will use their normal offensive line — Duane Brown, Ben Jones, Chris Myers, Brandon Brooks, Derek Newton — against the Steelers, with Xavier Su’a-Filo and Tyson Clabo potentially rotating in.

View media item 1223442

Man I wish Clowney was fully ready to go. The Steelers have a weak line, but so did the Colts, and we see what happened. Need more than just Watt playing big. Crick, Reed, Merci, and basically everybody as a unit has to play up to the expectations we had. But I feel like the offense is at least half of the blame for thr defenses troubles, as not converting 3rd downs puts the defense right back on the field. Let's hope for a win if you're actually thinking about thr playoffs. There's like 7-9 3-3 teams. 4-3 sure does sound better than 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom