Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Have any of you tried to cop a pair of any highly anticipated shoe at Woodlands Mall? Do you think shoes fly off the shelves no matter the demographic of the area?

Last edited:
Woodlands is dead last on my list for the same reasons as @silkboi said..........I ain't got time to take a 2 hour drive just for some shoes.

So how many of yall are "passing" on the French Blue 12 release this weekend?  I barely seen anyone from our area post up any Shiekh codes for these French Blue bad boys.

Although, I'll be the first to admit I'm passing on the French Blue 12s for "financial" reasons alone.  If this was releasing on pay day, I would've posted up Shiekh codes by now.

Memorial city sheik code was posted in the FB 12. I still have the 04 pair that I wear a lot in great condition. I'll try to cop online, but if I miss out no big. Really just want to do a comparison of the two releases.

Memorial city sheik code was posted in the FB 12. I still have the 04 pair that I wear a lot in great condition. I'll try to cop online, but if I miss out no big. Really just want to do a comparison of the two releases.
Yeah, I literally had to dig through several pages of posts to find that Memorial City code.  And someone just posted up the Baybrook code.

So far, it seems no one in the Houston area is hyping up for these at the moment (they still getting sold out though, so the quiet hype this early doesn't phase me). 

The Cement 4 release was able to get 4-5 raffle codes within the first 2-3 days after the codes were released in Houston stores (although, I think I contributed to the first 3 as I remember)

The Raffle box at Flight 23 had a bunch of tickets for French Blue 12 and Legend Blue 11s. The Red 2s didn't really had much tickets in it. I saw they had the Pony Hair IV for sell today. Not worth $400.00 IMO but guys were buying them.

Woodlands is dead last on my list for the same reasons as @silkboi
said..........I ain't got time to take a 2 hour drive just for some shoes.

So how many of yall are "passing" on the French Blue 12 release this weekend?  I barely seen anyone from our area post up any Shiekh codes for these French Blue bad boys.

Although, I'll be the first to admit I'm passing on the French Blue 12s for "financial" reasons alone.  If this was releasing on pay day, I would've posted up Shiekh codes by now.

I didn't make my normal runs for the FBs because I'm not a fan of them. From now on though I will start posting the codes in this thread

Anyone in the area gonna go hunt for some Shiekh raffle codes this weekend for the Bred 1s coming out? 

I'll try at my local areas (SE side of Houston), but I don't think I can pull off the long drives around town like I use to with other releases.

Last edited:
Anyone in the area gonna go hunt for some Shiekh raffle codes this weekend for the Bred 1s coming out? 

I'll try at my local areas (SE side of Houston), but I don't think I can pull off the long drives around town like I use to with other releases.
I will be all over town monday so whatever I come up with I will post here

I will be all over town monday so whatever I come up with I will post here
The key ones will probably be Galleria since they always get da pairs............and Memorial City for a close second (they have Flight 23 over there).

Landing those Shiekh codes will be crucial, unfortunately I have too much stuff going on this weekend for me to do my usually "raffle trip" up there.  And I got my normal 9-5 job Mon-Fri to even be in a position to attempt the Monday and Tuesday grind for any raffle tickets/codes (used up all my Paid-Time-Off).

The key ones will probably be Galleria since they always get da pairs............and Memorial City for a close second (they have Flight 23 over there).

Landing those Shiekh codes will be crucial, unfortunately I have too much stuff going on this weekend for me to do my usually "raffle trip" up there.  And I got my normal 9-5 job Mon-Fri to even be in a position to attempt the Monday and Tuesday grind for any raffle tickets/codes (used up all my Paid-Time-Off).
Yep those are the go to spots. Matter fact Im picking up those 11 lows tomorrow so I will be asking questions finding out wassup. It wud be nice if they had codes up early lol... Its all good we both in the southeast area but if you can get this area I will get the road trips.

Yep those are the go to spots. Matter fact Im picking up those 11 lows tomorrow so I will be asking questions finding out wassup. It wud be nice if they had codes up early lol... Its all good we both in the southeast area but if you can get this area I will get the road trips.
Those 2 spots usually have their codes up before everyone else, so you will probably see the Bred 1 code the moment you walk up in there.............for the Metallic 5s release, Baybrook Shiekh didn't get they codes until the last day of the raffle submission.

But I'll definitely pay attention to Baybrook Shiekh for the Bred 1 code at the very least (I've actually won my last 2 raffles from their, Cement 4s and Metallic 5s).

Last edited:
Those 2 spots usually have their codes up before everyone else, so you will probably see the Bred 1 code the moment you walk up in there.............for the Metallic 5s release, Baybrook Shiekh didn't get they codes until the last day of the raffle submission.

But I'll definitely pay attention to Baybrook Shiekh for the Bred 1 code at the very least (I've actually won my last 2 raffles from their, Cement 4s and Metallic 5s).
Yeah I won my chi 1s and shattereds at shiekhs so I need these banneds too. I swear imma hit every shiekh that have em! So pissed they playin us with the ovo 12s smdh... Just like these I must have those as well!!!

Yeah I won my chi 1s and shattereds at shiekhs so I need these banneds too. I swear imma hit every shiekh that have em! So pissed they playin us with the ovo 12s smdh... Just like these I must have those as well!!!
I won my Chi 1s and UNC 1s at Shiekh Galleria, so I feel ya on that.  Shiekh never let me down for a raffle

This was posted in the Banned 1 Forum.....

Back
Top Bottom