Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by igotsneakerz, Mar 3, 2009.

1. bleudevil

bleudevil

63B306F3-FBBF-4119-AA1E-9D4FBD06E795.jpeg Trying to decide when I’m a rock the Travis joints I wanna UnDS asap

2. barrebaby

barrebaby

Anyone notice on the left side of House of Hoops Galleria towards the exit of the mall, they still have Kevin Durant in an OKC uni 2 years later, Kyrie Irving in a Cleveland uni 1 year later , of course Lebron just left Cleveland l...but hes in a Cleveland uni and Kobe 3 years after retirement. Time for an update HOH phone was dead so couldn't snap a pic, but it's time for an update HOH and Harden needs to be on there....

3. g-time

g-time

House of hoops is a Nike thing for footlocker. As long as Harden is with Adidas he won’t be up.

4. barrebaby

barrebaby

Still coulda added Paul George, correct the Jerseys on KD, Kyrie, (they've had plenty of time) and LeBron I mean that mural is soooooo outdated. Especially for a high end mall with specialty store like HOH. As outdated as it is it could still have Harden still wearing Nikes:lol:

5. g-time

g-time

Anyone know when the Flight 23 at the Galleria opens?

6. barrebaby

barrebaby

Was there 2 days ago and checked to see. No opening soon signs, but I did hear hammers banging inside. My guess is either back to school time, or around black Friday time. I'm hoping theres some (I dont what to call them since the store has never been open ) I guess restocks?.?

ziggyhtx likes this.