Houston TX NikeTalkers...

FYI for some folk that have taken Ls from the Foot Apps and Shiekh (and Nike+ Reserves)

I know this will be bad karma for future Foot Locker releases, BUT I think I may just let my pair go unclaimed at Houston Galleria HoH.

Gas money (local Shiekh) > Foot Locker loyalty

Guys, you may have a chance at some unclaimed pairs tomorrow.  Just saying, I'm declaring myself leaving an unclaimed pair of Royals at 3 PM in Houston Galleria
I'm a Size 12

Last edited:
Hibbits didn't even get a complete size run. I'm sure the employees got theirs. If any women (or you dudes want to buy your girl them) want those Pure Platinum VaporMaxes, they have some women's sizes at FinishLine at Almeda.

Last edited:
Hibbits didn't even get a complete size run. I'm sure the employees got theirs. If any women (or you dudes want to buy your girl them) want those Pure Platinum VaporMaxes, they have some women's sizes at FinishLine at Almeda.
Why bother making it FCFS?  Hibbits are lames for that one

Last edited:
Adidas in the Galleria re-opening today.  Anyone get a chance to stop by and see if they got any ultra boost or new releases in stock?

Adidas in the Galleria re-opening today.  Anyone get a chance to stop by and see if they got any ultra boost or new releases in stock?
Little secret I'm gonna slip out to all you fellas in here.

The Academy Sports & Outdoor Store in Webster (SE side on the way to NASA).......they recently became the new secret spot for some shipment pairs of Ultra Boosts.

Right now they have more female pairs than male pairs of UBs, but the fact that the Academys in Webster gets pairs of UBs (legit pairs) is simply amazing.

Last edited:
Anybody have luck with AM 97's after this morning? Struck out online and just got off work...  This sz 13 life is tough but I got $$ if anyone has an oop!

Anybody have luck with AM 97's after this morning? Struck out online and just got off work...  This sz 13 life is tough but I got $$ if anyone has an oop!
Every store got a super limited size run. They were gone from every store within the first hour or two. The hype was real……considering I bought these from the galleria in 2008 three months after they released and they were on sale 
mean.gif

Anyone know of any consignment stores in Houston? Got a whole bunch of kicks from my collection that I'm trying to sell

Last edited:
Anyone know of any consignment stores in Houston? Got a whole bunch of kicks from my collection that I'm trying to sell
Only one I remember is :nerd:ne, but I just looked on their website and they say they no longer do it

they supposed to have anything good? I'd go but I don't feel like being in the midst of a ton of f-boys

From the looks of their ig post it looks like sns x ss ub, atmos 1 elephant, top 3 and flu games. That's all I could make out.

Back
Top Bottom