Houston TX NikeTalkers...

I haven't been too active since the site change but just wanted to say I'm praying for the H-Town NT fam. I understand things are going to get worse today due to more rain and levees release. Please stay as safe a you can.

Great to read that you guys are hanging strong up in there.

I got a text from a homie of mine in Pearland by 288 that they finally saw sunlight today for the first time since this Harvey ***** ****ed us.

So this thang be almost over, and we can finally start rebuilding our lives again back to where we was before

If you're interested, there aren't set rules, but they have been turning people around who have come at different times.

The shifts at NRG go as followed:
12a - 7am
7a - 4pm
4p- 12am

IF you're an hour later (like 8am on the 7am shift) you should be fine, but I just wanted to give yall a heads up. You also don't have to stay the full duration, but if you can, it'll definitely help. Thanks guys. I'll be on the 12a - 7a shift going forward.

Houston Food Bank is taking volunteers as well. You can sign up online or if you show up before certain time slots they will let you volunteer and take up that shift time most likely.

Shifts available are:
8am-12pm
1pm-4pm
6pm-9pm

Hurricane Harvey + Flooding + Looting + Curfew (and limited employees) = Every Houston Grocery Store looks like a Supreme Release

Screen-Shot-2017-08-30-at-9.25.17-AM.png

Houston/almost Katy breh checking in. Ready to win these shadows. I hope I get a pick up at west oaks. Best in n out.

New to Houston looking for all the dope sneaker spots visit my thread if y’all get a chance peace.

New to Houston looking for all the dope sneaker spots visit my thread if y’all get a chance peace.

Dope spots? Foot Locker kind of runs things here but ActiveAthlete is nice, as is Social Status. Both get the hyped releases.

Speaking of..anyone got the word on the Travis Scott 4s?

Dope spots? Foot Locker kind of runs things here but ActiveAthlete is nice, as is Social Status. Both get the hyped releases.

Speaking of..anyone got the word on the Travis Scott 4s?
Looking for info also, I heard only Footaction is getting them but don’t see anything on the calendar as of now.

Proper has a lot of exclusive non-nike stuff, so I enjoy the change of pace. Premium Goods in Rice Village is pretty legit. Social Status was a little overrated to me, but is in my favorite shopping area of town (City Centre/Memorial City Mall). There's also a Consignment Shop off of Shepherd a little North of 59 on the left. I forgot what their called and it's too late for my brain to google it.

Another Footaction F23 coming to Houston. Opening in the Galleria where the Rainbow Forest Cafe Used to be next to the Ice Rink. Close to Foot Locker HOH and Shoe Palace.

Another Footaction F23 coming to Houston. Opening in the Galleria where the Rainbow Forest Cafe Used to be next to the Ice Rink. Close to Foot Locker HOH and Shoe Palace.

That Galleria basement is about to become a sneakerhead playground..........now all they need is for Champs and Shiekh to move their asses down there, and they complete LOL

Any significance of F23? First time hearing about it.

I'd expect nothing but Jordan merchandise, exclusives, quickstrikes, and finally a legit spot for pop up releases (just need a Niktown now Nike) and I'd be willing to bet some top flight restock kicks for the grand opening (I still believe Houston would have got the JTH3's, if they had an actual Nike/Jordan store to drop them at. Probably alot more W's for Snkrs draws, since theres a physical place to get pick them up. I truly believe that's why I've never cought a W On any snkrs Jordan ever,
EVER... not sure why, but my usual spot Active Athlete doesn't get the love they used to, even though they're the oldest, or one of the oldest JB accounts in the USA:smh: last real limited thing I can think of they got, were the Satin Royal 1's.

Some videos of what to expect maybe:

Edit I wouldn't assume so but do they do resell or consignment? Anyone have any details in the know would be appreciated. I heard a fall opening I'd love to know the exact date. I may rent a room at the hotel there anyone down for a mini Htown sneaker summit?

Last edited:
No it’s a regular retail store attached to a footaction. It’s just more Jordan oriented and exclusive. They have one attached to the footaction in memorial city mall. So it’ll be the second Flight 23 here in town.

Noice.. about time the Galleria got a FTA. I’m a few mins away from Mem City so that’s the main spot, but I end up hitting at Galleria stores every once in awhile.

Is good that the city has two F23 locations now. Both are at my favorite malls in the city. Memorial City is still my primary spot but having a Galleria location as an option for the App Reservation is great. Most Footactions that get good limited shoes are all in the North side of town, like Willowbrook, Greens Points, and Northline. Also means that if another release like the Travis Scott drops, we will have two Footaction location that will have the shoes. So it will be Memorial City and Galleria. Plus Social Status again. So three options.

Willowbrook can be pretty hit or miss. That’s the mall closest to me. Much rather go memorial city or galleria.

Back
Top Bottom