Houston TX NikeTalkers...

63B306F3-FBBF-4119-AA1E-9D4FBD06E795.jpeg
Trying to decide when I’m a rock the Travis joints I wanna UnDS asap

Anyone notice on the left side of House of Hoops Galleria towards the exit of the mall, they still have Kevin Durant in an OKC uni 2 years later, Kyrie Irving in a Cleveland uni 1 year later , of course Lebron just left Cleveland l...but hes in a Cleveland uni and Kobe 3 years after retirement. Time for an update HOH phone was dead so couldn't snap a pic, but it's time for an update HOH and Harden needs to be on there....

House of hoops is a Nike thing for footlocker. As long as Harden is with Adidas he won’t be up.

House of hoops is a Nike thing for footlocker. As long as Harden is with Adidas he won’t be up.
Still coulda added Paul George, correct the Jerseys on KD, Kyrie, (they've had plenty of time) and LeBron I mean that mural is soooooo outdated. Especially for a high end mall with specialty store like HOH. As outdated as it is it could still have Harden still wearing Nikes:lol:

Anyone know when the Flight 23 at the Galleria opens?

Was there 2 days ago and checked to see. No opening soon signs, but I did hear hammers banging inside. My guess is either back to school time, or around black Friday time. I'm hoping theres some (I dont what to call them since the store has never been open ) I guess restocks?.?

Still here... just in JB and sports mostly.
Regional forums kinda fell off IMO.

Truth be told, it's mostly been general and sports for me as well.

I use to frequent JB, but priorities in my life have begun to change a bit in the last year or so AND the "shoe grind" isn't one of my main priorities anymore to frequent JB as much as I use to.

And judging by the active of the site in the last few months, it appears ppl are starting to feel the same way as me (including these damn regional forums)

JD Sports opens tomorrow in the Galleria. I wonder if they’re restocking anything good.

I remember a few years ago someone posted a link to a website that had Houston happy hours and events listed each week. Any of you remember what it is?

Any Houstonians know a good Jordan restoration place they'd recommend I got a pair I'd like to restore, but havent the slightest idea where to go.

Some information: I've experienced some bleeding from the red, onto the white mesh. I've tried everything I've know to try and fix it the mesh is turning a slight pinkish color probably from the red inside the shoe. I really like this shoe and would like to keep it, if it can be fixed if not I've already opened a claim with Nike as a defective item. FYI If you own these don't sweat to much in them as that is what's caused the bleeding.

Are TS 1s dropping in Houston tomorrow? I saw a vid on IG from Damn Dee of people lining up. It looked like he was in the Rice Village Area.

Are TS 1s dropping in Houston tomorrow? I saw a vid on IG from Damn Dee of people lining up. It looked like he was in the Rice Village Area.

Travis has a spot in Rice Village, rumor is there is going to be drop there tomorrow around noon. Shoes and clothes. It's a rumor...but from the picture posted, it looks like they have a security gate up already.

So what’s going on? Are they releasing at the pop up tomorrow? Heard they shut it down. Somebody give me the run down on what the deal is.

Anyone have a Houston consignment shop they recomend? Never been a seller, and dont plan on doing it much in the future, but got a few shoes I want to get rid of. I dont want to mess with having to sell on goat/stockx/ebay and deal with shipping etc. I know I'm lazy, not worried about getting top dollar, or anything just somewhere that can flip em fairly quick for me.

Back
Top Bottom