Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Originally Posted by ponson02

^^^^^^^^^^ I bought my music from digital sounds and dealt with Tony in like 07. Tony cool. I was dealing with this young dude at first but he didn't know what he was doing. I used to be in the hood alot but I had a baby and chilled. Anybody know if bookie/lil black still in the jailhouse apartments. Is jailhouse even poppin still. I haven't been since the hurricane.
eek.gif
tony aint been around there in a while. and yeah im always in digital sound you can say i work there lol. albert sam and don is my boys! andi aint from jailhousebut i heard lil b in jail. but bro be in there alot he got stabbed in jailhouse apts right after the hurricane. i try and stay away fromthere doe real talk, nothing good in that place AT ALL!

Yeah I got jumped in jailhouse but it was kind of my fault. I felt like one dude was tryna call up on a robbery and I stole off. It was a dude named nob. Hisname was noble or somethin. Bookie was my dog but it was just a lot of shady stuff. Did he really have hood fame. I'm from the country but he put me on abunch of stuff. We used to be off scott and corder and the carwash on blodgett and scott too. Bookie used to act like he had a little status or something. Weused to fool with this dude named Tedo alot

Originally Posted by ponson02

Yeah I got jumped in jailhouse but it was kind of my fault. I felt like one dude was tryna call up on a robbery and I stole off. It was a dude named nob. His name was noble or somethin. Bookie was my dog but it was just a lot of shady stuff. Did he really have hood fame. I'm from the country but he put me on a bunch of stuff. We used to be off scott and corder and the carwash on blodgett and scott too. Bookie used to act like he had a little status or something. We used to fool with this dude named Tedo alot

i knew him as lil b and shiid my bro say he knew him but aint know him well but he use to lie alot and try to act hard. yall use to be at the texaco oc corder?lol i use to stay wiid my gal on dreyfus right there behind that texaco. and the carwash off blodgett and scott, bro i use to run that thang when i 15 yearsold sellin rocks. i use to roll up in there get the whip washed up and sell out. you use to be there back in 2007? i don really fool around over there anymorei kinda changed my lifestyle up for the better. i hit it up every now and again wid my homies that need they slabs washed up.

^^^^^ Naw not at the texaco, we used to be in corder square and corder plaza. Bookie was cool he was way younger than me but he used to call me and tell meto come to the hood and we would chill all day. If I wanted anything he would take me straight to get it not no in-between. Yeah I change my lifestyle up too.I'm 30 now with a baby. When I was about 15 all the way up until the beginning of 08 I was wildin. Now I just chill. Keep me posted on what they got @active if u can. Also is end zone still open. Is there crooks and castles anywhere in the hood? I may be that way soon cuz I need some BAM for my car. Be easyman.

naw fam after hurricane ike some dudes went in that place and got em for EVERYTHING i wasnt apart of it but i got some merchandise as well LoL. but after thatloss they decided not to re-open. but yeah just pm me if u want to know summin else.

Does anybody know what stores will definitely be getting the AJ HOF pack?

I don't wanna be riding around the city looking like a fool
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Does anybody know what stores will definitely be getting the AJ HOF pack?

I don't wanna be riding around the city looking like a fool
frown.gif

dont know what side of town you stay at, but footaction and champs at Almeda Mall already got them on display but not for sale yet

Houston what's good! I'm flying in for a week from NC. Where's all the good places to eat? I'm looking for that tx bbq, I don't care howfar of a drive it is

Anyone have any info on whats going to be released at HOH in the Galleria or Northpoint. Anyone have DS FreshWater Griffeys in a Sz 9 I can meetup today orwhenever is convenient(cash in hand).

Spacejams in a 12, where you at. Get at me if you got them in the H. Willing to $pend............

Originally Posted by TP800

Anyone have any info on whats going to be released at HOH in the Galleria or Northpoint. Anyone have DS FreshWater Griffeys in a Sz 9 I can meetup today or whenever is convenient(cash in hand).

hoh in the Galleria was kinda wack.....but they i getting a nice size shipment in the spacejams though

Back
Top Bottom