Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yall ready for the SJ 11s
I'm not ready.

I'm gonna wear them to your store again, all week before release date.
laugh.gif

Yo whos camping out for the Jams? And where at, Because me and my boy "AjMasta" Are goin to be at the Gallo ALLL day on the 22nd.. Since They'rehaving a Midnight Realese for them

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Yo whos camping out for the Jams? And where at, Because me and my boy "AjMasta" Are goin to be at the Gallo ALLL day on the 22nd.. Since They're having a Midnight Realese for them

This.

I'll be there as well with 4 of my goons.

Yo whos camping out for the Jams? And where at, Because me and my boy "AjMasta" Are goin to be at the Gallo ALLL day on the 22nd.. Since They're having a Midnight Realese for them

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you're serious.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Me and about 20 of my friends will be at hoh galleria for the midnight release.
nerd.gif

Is HOH the only store having a midnight release in the Galleria?

Originally Posted by willsndvl

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you're serious.

So you're saying that would be unnecessary?

No, the only other place in Houston doing midnight releases are the HOH at Northline and Premium Goods.

The H-Town Sneaker Summit will be DJing the midnight maddness release at the House of Hoops Galleria

There will also be midnight madness releases at House of Hoops Northline and Premium Goods

See yall there.

Originally Posted by Kadoma

The H-Town Sneaker Summit will be DJing the midnight maddness release at the House of Hoops Galleria

There will also be midnight madness releases at House of Hoops Northline and Premium Goods

See yall there.

Damn, it's going to be packed up there. I'm not going to be able to get there until at LEAST 9 p.m.
mad.gif

man aint really trying to camp out for these... even though it seems necessary .... aint trying to waste my time like i did for the cdp xi /xii at thegalleria....
will be working till late night so i guess it will be pointless fr me to go...
smh

spacejam hype is crazy
eek.gif
. its whatever to me, not really worried.

but on another note Houston, check out my new track! support a local upcoming artist!
wink.gif

man...i just barely started driving in september...and my direction skills suck...if i try to go to the Gallo imma get lost
frown.gif

im off tuesday too...and i work the late shift wednesday so im good...i just dont know where to go....i might try almeda...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom