Houston TX NikeTalkers...

As long as he ain't in front of me.
laugh.gif

And I'm not sure if one person can buy more than one pair. The worker was acting kinda stupid when I asked.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

As long as he ain't in front of me.
laugh.gif

And I'm not sure if one person can buy more than one pair. The worker was acting kinda stupid when I asked.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
At that dude. I asked the manager this morning when I went to pick up the XII's, they're unaware of that also. F it, I'm still going to tryto buy two purrs with a pair on.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

^^ thank u , nobody cares. And honestly yall havent named any heat

I do care, sneakers have been a passion and obsession of mine for most of my life, so I love to see others who share this same passion, and there's onlyone way to do that, by wearing them on your feet. That's why I said I hope everyone is wearing heat. As for naming the heat ill be wearing, Concords willdo.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

^^ thank u , nobody cares. And honestly yall havent named any heat

I do care, sneakers have been a passion and obsession of mine for most of my life, so I love to see others who share this same passion, and there's only one way to do that, by wearing them on your feet. That's why I said I hope everyone is wearing heat. As for naming the heat ill be wearing, Concords will do.

2699218924_320d607fbe.jpg

Oh snap +1 for your E points! Real talk man I bet everyone wishes they were as cool you!

YES!

Approval from the MASTA!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

"...as cool you!"

Really, man?

If you wanna !!#* me, try harder, b.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
at last few responses.

But i'll try my luck at the galleria. It's been awhile since I've stood in line for some shoes, college has my pockets hurtin'.

^Oh, so we sig jackin' now, b??

laugh.gif

Jk. You're good. You're the du who PM'd me about it a while ago, huh? You at UT, bro?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Oh, so we sig jackin' now, b??

laugh.gif

Jk. You're good. You're the du who PM'd me about it a while ago, huh? You at UT, bro?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I pm'd you awhile ago.
Yeah I'm at UT, Hook 'Em
pimp.gif

Word, b.

I'm about to start my edumacation there, too.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So you're in Houston for the break? Then going back for the Spring?

I'll be there in the Spring. Move out on the 10'th of next month. Hit me up, son.
glasses.gif

Hook 'Em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh word?! That's cool
pimp.gif

Yeah I came back to chill with all my friends and fam, then i'll head back for the spring semester.

UT is just
pimp.gif
, I love that place.

\m/

Originally Posted by skrew713

Any word on Willowbrook? Just closer to home....

Willowbrook's Footlocker and Champs are opening at 5AM, that's what my homie told me. Call them tomorrow to make sure though.

And if it's true, then you should go wait in line around midnight and you'll be fine.
wink.gif

EDIT:
smh.gif
Them dudes are just too damn lazy to wake up that early. Well there you got skrew713. I think if you get there around 3 or 4AM,you should be good. Be careful homie.

Mall security isnt going to let willowbrook open at 5am.
laugh.gif
I was told that today. So they will release them when the mall opens at 8am.

Glad to see everybody in the SW forum is getting along nicely.
laugh.gif

ok....so i hear the galleria HOH or footlocker or whatever is closing @ 10. then they are reopening @ midnight....

so...you cant stay inside the mall???
ohwell.gif
or what?

someone shed some info please.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

ok....so i hear the galleria HOH or footlocker or whatever is closing @ 10. then they are reopening @ midnight....

so...you cant stay inside the mall???
ohwell.gif
or what?

someone shed some info please.
I don't think they will kick evryone out of the mall. The mall closes at 10 but stores can stay open at their own discretion. And the SneakerSummit is supposed to be dj'ing the event so I doubt they'll kick us out.

Thanks on that info. Anyone do Northwest Mall? Last time I picked up there, they had the "number ticket" thing the day before and you show up thenext morning. Worked out pretty easy once you got a decent number, all you had to do was show next up morning around 7:30 (Doors opened at 8 ) and form a lineaccording to numbers, plus security was always around for those. Any info. on this? Just trying to get these the easiest and quickest way...

Willowbrook is full of colorful lil beasty looking kids with their mommas! I did the all Retro 5's there... got them but was a hassle!

Northline has always been straight...I have gotten most of my releases there including DMP, OLNL, and most CDP's. (May try tom. night?)

Online has been ok, especially on "restock" Mondays!
smokin.gif
But we all know what can happen come 11pm!

Originally Posted by skrew713

Thanks on that info. Anyone do Northwest Mall? Last time I picked up there, they had the "number ticket" thing the day before and you show up the next morning. Worked out pretty easy once you got a decent number, all you had to do was show next up morning around 7:30 (Doors opened at 8 ) and form a line according to numbers, plus security was always around for those. Any info. on this? Just trying to get these the easiest and quickest way...

Willowbrook is full of colorful lil beasty looking kids with their mommas! I did the all Retro 5's there... got them but was a hassle!

Northline has always been straight...I have gotten most of my releases there including DMP, OLNL, and most CDP's. (May try tom. night?)

Online has been ok, especially on "restock" Mondays!
smokin.gif
But we all know what can happen come 11pm!

If you go to Willowbrook, you should be good getting there around 3 or 4AM homie.

As far as the number thing, I don't know anything about it.

You can also try Northline, the Footlocker that's on the side of I-45. Just cawp some food and chill in a chair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

ok any word on deerbrook mall? The only thing I've heard was shiekh openin at 8 am

I live 5 minutes from there, and my advice is just to avoid it. Most, if not all of their pairs have been reserved
mad.gif
. Employees were selling them on the low, especially at Finishline.

I got to the galleria HOH at 7:30am..there's already 20 people in line. I can't even imagine how many people there's gonna be around 9 and 10.

Back
Top Bottom