For $350 and you can have them.
laugh.gif

It was you?
roll.gif
My bad bro, I kicked it about 3 times.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

^^ everyone had flu games,,, i had db 6
pimp.gif

Yeah i seen you Fam, you walked right pass me when i was upstairs... My patna looked at me and was like "Are those fake", i was like "Not at allbro lol"..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

like i said...i was the dude that lost his sandals
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seen one of those sandals on the floor and was like, "The *@%@?"
laugh.gif

blackxme: Red Carpet Lebron's?
laugh.gif
I def remember seeing those, but I don't recall a face. Oh well.

Almeda was a Zoo, but i got my pair. Wrote a longer story in the SJ thread.

Happy to see those of you at the Galleria got your pairs. I went to the galleria around 9:00pm. The HOH line was 500 deep and the Champs line was around 200deep so i dipped. Almeda was a close call though.

I should hit up sharpstown for multiple pairs, but i thought it was going to be wild. So i passed.
I heard Northline was the most hectic though. Any northline or greenspoint stories? Northside goons don't play lol.

^ Me and the homies went to the Northline Mall stores and the lines were looking pretty hectic also. It was more organized that the Galleria though, becausethey started a line and stayed in line.

The Galleria was crazy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Almeda was a Zoo, but i got my pair. Wrote a longer story in the SJ thread.

Happy to see those of you at the Galleria got your pairs. I went to the galleria around 9:00pm. The HOH line was 500 deep and the Champs line was around 200 deep so i dipped. Almeda was a close call though.

I should hit up sharpstown for multiple pairs, but i thought it was going to be wild. So i passed.
I heard Northline was the most hectic though. Any northline or greenspoint stories? Northside goons don't play lol.
Northline was an easy cop for a size 9 @ Footaction. Got there @ 8AM was out the door by 8:30AM. Greenspoint was dead. No one was there @ 6AM. Iwent back @ 10AM. Waited for bout an hour @ Footaction and got another size 10. EASY COPS @ both places

My greenspoint experience was aight I guess. (I was the one with the prairie view a&m tee and laker ones) I left the house at about 5 somethin. When I gotto greenspoint there was 3 people outside so I went to willowbrook just to see what was up. When I got to willowbrook the line was hella long so I said efffthat and went back to greenspoint. When I got back to greenspoint there was more people and we couldnt be on the property, so we was all standin outside of ourcars. Then people started creepin to the doors, then started runnin lol.

When it was time for footaction to open, people was bein dumb #!@ hell and not backin up from the door, so the cops was like we not openin these doors. Sopeople still standin there like "they gotta open these doors." But yea they wasnt. So I ran to macy's and got in through there and I was in lineat footaction. My homegirl works there so when I saw her I told her to save my pair, she was like ok I got you.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

^ Me and the homies went to the Northline Mall stores and the lines were looking pretty hectic also. It was more organized that the Galleria though, because they started a line and stayed in line.

The Galleria was crazy.
smh.gif

you can say this ++#% again...and i wasnt even there for the whole thing...
laugh.gif

i flipped after dudes was gettin grabbed by cops and they killed one line and merged it with the other throwin us in the VERY back of that long !+$line
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

what's the deal with the 91:92:93:94:95?

I know the Rockets won championships in 94 and 95
That maybe the years that were Jordan & Olajuwon's title runs. 1991-1993 were Jordan's first 3peat and while he was retired, Olajuwonwon his only titles. Then you have to remember that Space Jam came out in 95 or 96.

C'mon son!

Yeah 91, 92, 93 were the years Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls had their first 3-peat of NBA Championships.

Then in 94 and 95 was when the Houston Rockets won while MJ was playing baseball.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

CORNY.

Who the hell would actually wear that?

Me.

So SHUT THE HELL UP already.
indifferent.gif
Well, you gettin clowned when I see you rockin this crap son. Might as well rock some fubu Jorts with them.
indifferent.gif

Hope everyone was able to get their pair (s). Fortunately (after what seemed to be somewhat of a chaos), I was able to grab a hold of some your myself and son.
smile.gif

Headed out a bit earlier than I thought I had to after all the info. I was getting here and from other heads up....

8:00 pm- Headed to Northline for the so-called Midnight Release, No such thing! 100+ deep in line already for 5 or 6 am doors... (long wait!)
8:30 pm- Headed to check out NW Mall for their 11pm "ticket number" method for 8 am release the next day. About 30+ people wandering the lot/ mallentrances waiting for security to give a heads up on where to form line. No word from anyone, people start getting there from left/ right- 100+ in less than 30mins easy! Still ;ooked like this was best shot- decide to wait it out!l
9:00-10:30- 4 or 5 fail atempts of people rushing trying to forming- security getting pissy, tempers flaring, pure madness, 250+ on hand. HPD called to storesome order, Fail!
10:45pm- Security busts out for everyone to get behind a certain point, People who had been there way early found themselves behind those who had just gotthere 5-10 mins. ago. Tempers really begin to flare, people mad upset, so a second line is formed in place where they usually set up for all other releases.HPD back up called.
****All of this while 6 month prego wife is at home refreshing "the sites" for release****
11:00- 2 lines now, no one moving, I'm in the second line with most of the people that know how it goes down for every release. I'm probably 20 peopleback and everyone is holding ground! 4-5 HPD Units now out there discussing with mall security about how to do this.
11:15- Tickets about to be release, looks like they are about to hand them out to only one line, people begin to rant, curse, scream, yell- they decide todivide tickets to both lines- kinda good at that point but not everyone was happy! They should've just handed tickets as people got there not til 11pm whenno order was in place, however I came up with 66 out of a 250+ people, things looked good for me!
11:30- On my way home, wife gets through Eastbay and FNL with orders but no confirmation
smh.gif
-drove pass Northline again, line had easily doubled!
11:45- Drove by Greenspoint, No one there!!!!!
eek.gif
a Few HPD but place looked deserted, something didn't seem right- I'm outta there! (by my lonely bythe way!) Ain't risking...
12:00- 3:00 am- Back home, refreshing "the sites", kept crashing, no luck, items in cart- couldn't checkout- most of us know the deal!
3:30am- Headed to bed in hopes of waking up at 6:30 to head back to NW Mall with my #66...
7:00am- After a 2 & half hour sleep, back at NW Mall, people already there, most without #'s- this is going to get crazy, security not good again!tempers begin to flare , no one cooperating, 8:00 now and doors have not opened! HPD called again, One dude arrested for conduct. Number calling begins- peoplegetting their pairs quick, looks goods, but somehow people got access into mall through another way, we are now screwed! Security finds out a bit too late-finally get in, No adult sizes left!
mad.gif
came out with an 11c for my son, at this point I'm happy, cool, after seeing the masses who were after these- owell... at least I picked up for him! That's my boy!!
9:40am- Doesn't hurt to stop and actual get off at Northline just for the sake of it, so I did! Looked liked the "quiet after the storm", litterall over the lot, broken chairs, pretty settled inside, a few kids sizes left. Dude in plain clothes says "Need help?", I say " I'm afraidyou guys don't have what I'm really looking for in a 10.5". "Nah, we out- we still had plenty 30 mins ago where were you?. "At NW, butno luck", Dude was like, "Yo, man check this out- you look cool, let me make a call". On the phone, "He's like any left in 10.5, youain't out yet, hold 2 in 10.5 for me, I'm sending my dude over there". He hangs up, "He's like "I'm sending you somewhere,I'm the DM and I got you!", go to Gulfgate, ask for so and so, tell them you got 2 on hold from me at Northline". I'm $#I^^ing in my pants atthis point! He assures me once again and I'm out the door! He even rushes out the door after me and says, " Take your time, drive carefully, theyyours!"
10:00am- At Gulfgate, a few people still there picking up like nothing. dude behind me was all the way from Sugarland, Chicks in front of me from Pasadena. Iwaited a few mins. Things looked pretty organized there I must say. I get in, ask for so and so, and he's yeah. Tells young pretty girl- "Get the two10.5 on my table, they are for my man right here, ring him up"... I don't know, but I'm begining to believe in Santa once again!!!!
10:30- On my way back home, pretty shocked I must say but definately happy as "H-E double hockey-stick" and feeling blessed...

**Get home and wake up my lil fam with the best breakfast they can possibly have from theirs truly**
***Sorry in advance for such a long story, I thought I'd share my experience like some of you have done so. Thought I'd post it here instead of theOfficial Thread- trying to keep it more local. Hope everyone got their hands on some, honestly I think the release itself was somewhat unexpected in terms ofdemand for it. From what I seen, everyone wanted these for their own reason or another- it wasn't just limited to those who were expected to turn out forthe release. I saw all walks of life waiting to get theirs hands on them- From 10 yr kids with mom on the side, 15 yr old chicks in tight jeans, the so-calledhypes in skinnys, the heads with heat, G's with tats all over their heads/ faces reppin' their set, thugs buggin', ol School cats, Ladies trying tosurprise their man, Dads just trying to lace up kids for Christmas, to the 70 yr old Abuelita buying their "mijito" a pair of shoes- name it, we wereall in the mix!

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo to all!!!!

i missed out on my pair.... My connect can't get it for the price we agreed on so im looking elsewhere.... PEEP DA SIG AND CONGRATS ON THOSE THAT COPPED...MY CHECK BEING DIRECTLY DEPOSITED LATE MESSED ME UP SO MUCH ON THIS RELEASE! GUESS ILL JUST HAVE DA BLACK/RED 6 2 WEEKS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom