Houston Update?????WE need one

To be straight up, nothings really poppin' right with the kicks.
Everyone waiting for the 4's and 5's to realese later this year.
IMO I think the SB game is dead, all the future realese suck and we wont get the SB CT so whats to look forward to.

PG had some new shirts and magazines, they had already sold out of the kiwi watermelons.

SF2 has the new Greedy Genius shoes.They range from $125 to $175. Shoe looks alot better in person. I picked up the 3M joints.

Shieks or how ever you spell it, have nothing. They stay losin'.
laugh.gif

The AF on fondren still have some mist 4's available.
Thats it ya'll.

R.I.P. Chrisalee "Sally" Aparece. We gonna miss you.

Peace..............................................Aliefinest.

Premium NEVER answers the phone, I'm tired of missing shoes cause someone can't pick up the phone for 10 secs
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

How about you try leaving a message. Stop crying and drive to the store, the services is GREAT in store. I feel the phone system, I'd be mad if people called for NO reason.
[/b]

Quote:
Stop crying and drive to the store,

I don't live across the street from it, I'm not gonna drive to a store every time I have a question. Too much traffic and gas anyway.

Leaving a message isn't gonna do anything if the shoe you want is out that morning and you don't even know. Are you PG security, I see you taking up for them in every thread. I guess you're expecting $5 off of your next purchase.

PG needs to answer their phone. I swear man. She needs to hire more people or something. STOP BEING SELFISH, I WILL WORK FOR MINMUIM WAGE + 20% DISCOUNT.

yo is there anyspots to pickup sea-glow besides online? i kno walmart got bars keepers fwend but wat about sea glow?"
i Jrock, i NIKErock.

PG has volcanoes, golf dunks, high hairs, world cup 95s, F4 dunks/90s/95s, seamless patent supreme AF1s, the 2 inside out AF1s, black laser IVs, tours, mists, evo 180/360, mexico forces, clerk pack 90s, paris clerk pack stabs?, foot patrol stabs, off the top of my head. anybody been to AA off fuqua lately? i hear they sell fakes (oly forces to be specific), o and where is SF2?

They've been selling Olys for a while....like a year and a half almost, they still have real heat if you in the hood though. :smokin
[/b]

google SF2 for an exact location. that's what i did. forgot the address but it's around I45 and the north beltway.

I went to Active Yesterday, I wont say what they had because im waiting on my pay check to clear. When it's done i'll spit the verse. Or you can PM me. All im saying it a 2 fer 1 on jays... DISSADJIASdjsadhfjksdhlfkjsafhnsvjfhsavdf

Quote:
Leaving a message isn't gonna do anything if the shoe you want is out that morning and you don't even know. Are you PG security, I see you taking up for them in every thread. I guess you're expecting $5 off of your next purchase.

Is you happy? Be real...no one is your reporter, go and see for yourself. Step your game up.
[/b]

Quote:
Is you happy? Be real...no one is your reporter, go and see for yourself. Step your game up.

Last time I checked, this thread is named "Houston Update" so simmer down

NT'ers these days :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Did you drive all the way up there to ask for her email address or did I just give it to you? EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom