HOUSTON..Where You Coppin'? VOL. SPACE JAM 12/23

WHERE YALL COPPIN AT NIKETALK? HOW MANY PAIRS EACH STORE GETTIN? WHAT TIME IS MALLS OPENING..LETS GET THIS POPPIN AND SPREAD SOME FACTS AROUND AROUND ABOUTTHIS BIG RELEASE..

it might help to go to the outskirts of the city. Woodlands for example are going to have plenty as well as sanjacinto mall. Both arent highly urban areas likegreenspoint and sharpstown and open at regular store openings. My boy is getting mine tomorrow from Active Athletes and urban stores are already holding orselling to frequent customers.

First Colony-80 pairs each store. Camp outside until 5 AM then moved to food court until opening time at 7 AM.

got my pair at baybrook mall, got there at like 10pm it was cool till about 2 am and people in the back try to get to the front so everyone rushed in front,but my boy at footlocker got me in through the back!! anyone nters at baybrook, heard a few people talk about NT, i was that big dude in the front with the redhoodie!

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

got my pair at baybrook mall, got there at like 10pm it was cool till about 2 am and people in the back try to get to the front so everyone rushed in front, but my boy at footlocker got me in through the back!! anyone nters at baybrook, heard a few people talk about NT, i was that big dude in the front with the red hoodie!

thats you??? i was the *#@!$ in the purp shirt with all the dobie @@#$%*
laugh.gif

lucky man....i ended up gettin 8.5...me and that dude in the red shirt tryna flip em or trade for our sizes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

got my pair at baybrook mall, got there at like 10pm it was cool till about 2 am and people in the back try to get to the front so everyone rushed in front, but my boy at footlocker got me in through the back!! anyone nters at baybrook, heard a few people talk about NT, i was that big dude in the front with the red hoodie!

laugh.gif

lucky man....i ended up gettin 8.5...me and that dude in the red shirt tryna flip em or trade for our sizes
mad.gif

yeah the asian dude that works at footlocker is my real good friend and he snuck me n the girl through his entrance, so i ended up being first. man shieks didthose people dirty, they sold are the pairs the day before, so the people who waited got nothing, thats cool i went to clear brook, u still go to dobie orwhat?
hey, how much u wanna let the 8.5 go, thats my bros size!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif

mad.gif

yeah the asian dude that works at footlocker is my real good friend and he snuck me n the girl through his entrance, so i ended up being first. man shieks did those people dirty, they sold are the pairs the day before, so the people who waited got nothing, thats cool i went to clear brook, u still go to dobie or what?
hey, how much u wanna let the 8.5 go, thats my bros size!

idk...im tryna get a sz 11!...i guess id have to sell this one for like 260 and then use that money to buy a 11

smh at me for waiting all nght at the Galleria for nothing, didnt get a pair at HOH or FinishLine(Grimey.had people waiting for nothing) and ended up gettingpairs at Footaction at Greenspoint at 10am...they musta had a boat load of these

Originally Posted by kchildz1

smh at me for waiting all nght at the Galleria for nothing, didnt get a pair at HOH or FinishLine(Grimey.had people waiting for nothing) and ended up getting pairs at Footaction at Greenspoint at 10am...they musta had a boat load of these
was this today?

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Greenspoint footaction had 800 pairs on RD. crazy.

I hope you meant by the entire mall and not just one store. Because HOH Galleria and Northline were the only two single stores to carry the most pairs.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I hope you meant by the entire mall and not just one store. Because HOH Galleria and Northline were the only two single stores to carry the most pairs.
My sister knows the manager. Greenspoint Footaction did not sell out till 1pm that day.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

My sister

Pics?
nerd.gif

Nobody was going to "Gunspoint"! They are notorious for jacking and nonsense out there... I went Pearland Finishline, Gulfgate FL and FA, and finallycopped a pair for my roommate at Active Athlete Hiram Clarke for $275..... I got mine a few days later for $300 but I might have to off load em.... Peep dasig..

all the stores that i call say they are not getting restocks. i have a feeling that they are just saying that though.

Back
Top Bottom