Hovkid was right. Screw the Environment.

Its an hour long but a real eye opener. Click on the link and check it out when you get the chance.

Toxic: Garbage Island

6572qe.jpg

No he is probably one of those people that thinks not giving a damn about the environment makes him more of a man. Douche bag.

laugh.gif
at the title. But I really wish more people knew about this damn toxic, Texas sized island.

Those damn Capitalist countries like Japan, China, Russia, and the United States. Only if we would just all be proletariat, live in communes, and deindustrilize ourselves, we wouldn't have to use those big carbon footprint making ships that transport cheap poison laced goods made by those corportists who purposely want to destroy the earth while only caring about their profit motive.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

i always wondered if this was true

Still a Liberal Media/ Environmentalist Conspiracy
nerd.gif

the aim of which is? 
Those damn Capitalist countries like Japan, China, Russia, and the United States. Only if we would just all be proletariat, live in communes, and deindustrilize ourselves, we wouldn't have to use those big carbon footprint making ships that transport cheap poison laced goods made by those corportists who purposely want to destroy the earth while only caring about their profit motive.

laugh.gif
 i love this dude. who came first tho, the chicken or the egg? 

Back
Top Bottom