How a Waka Flocka Flame Concert Ended My Marriage and Saved My Life (whose NTer Mom is this?)

BRUHHHHH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I cant deal with this right now

She sounds like a mid-life crisis or an attention seeker.. *** she dont miss bruh come months down the long haul..

I have been to a Waka concert and I have to say it was one of the most positive concerts I have ever been to. His fans are super diverse (me being asian) and he wasn't even being all crazy like I thought he would. Just spoke about loving life and how he appreciates the fans.

My video I took:

SOOOOOO, I guess I will be the one to say it...did the husband really think black men were going to be all over her and that Waka was gonna pick her over all the 18-26yo JOs ready??? Sounds like she should have left the delusional dude a long time ago.
Come to the south bro, fat white women be winning with the brothas(lol)

Makes it seem like it was all her husbands fault for the bad marriage.

Honestly, what a dumb broad. :smh:

those adlib clips...noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my stomach hurts

The thread title alone is funny though

Last edited:
SOOOOOO, I guess I will be the one to say it...did the husband really think black men were going to be all over her and that Waka was gonna pick her over all the 18-26yo JOs ready??? Sounds like she should have left the delusional dude a long time ago.

You gotta realize that you're only getting one side of the story though. She's trying to paint her ex-husband as some racist ******* who wouldn't let her live. My guess is that reality was actually pretty different. I think the husband realized once she was starting to tweet at celebrities that she was turning into an insecure, attention-seeking person and didn't want to stay married to such a person. I don't think their relationship was meant to last. I'd like to be able to be happy for her for finding her passion for Flocka, but it's hard to do that when she a) did it on twitter and b) used it as some jumping off spot for stupid e-fame.

NO!!!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS. THEM ADLIBS SON. :rofl: :wow: BRIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKK SQUAD!!!

PLUS THE OJ VID TOO :rofl: OKAY

Back
Top Bottom