How accurate/reliable is the information on rivals.com?

I have a family member (won't say who he is) that plays h.s. football and according to rivals schools from the Big 10, Big East and MAC have shown "medium" interest in him. I asked him about this and he told me he hasn't talked to anyone at rivals or anyone from any of those conferences. He also said he hasn't received any letters from them. He has been to a couple of 7 on 7 camps this Spring.

Just want to know how rivals gets their info? Any/all info appreciated.

I have a family member (won't say who he is) that plays h.s. football and according to rivals schools from the Big 10, Big East and MAC have shown "medium" interest in him. I asked him about this and he told me he hasn't talked to anyone at rivals or anyone from any of those conferences. He also said he hasn't received any letters from them. He has been to a couple of 7 on 7 camps this Spring.

Just want to know how rivals gets their info? Any/all info appreciated.

IDK how they get there info, but they're pretty accurate for the most part with offers and rank. And im pretty sure (like 80%) that the interest part is how much interest he has in the school, not how much interest the school has in him.

I know people who have been on rivals and Its not all correct. If it says the school has offered them then that is right but its not always accurate.. A kid can get a letter by a top program and then say he's talking to that school during an interview or something and it'll end up on rivals. 

Back
Top Bottom