**How adventurous do bed bugs get??**

Need a little help on a diagnosis....

Anybody ever received insect/bug bites on the sack??

Sitting here with a couple nipples on my ball bag right now and i can't put a on finger on how they come about..

I've not had any yambs recently so i don't think i'm stricken and i shower regular so it can't be that either...

Any thoughts?

ive not had any yambs recently

thats the problem.

the sperm is getting convoluted up in the nutsack and are starting to push out.
Thats what those bumps are.

I remember having them when I was like six. All you have to do is look in the seams of your mattress. They're not as small as people think.

Bed bugs have nothing to do with being dirty, random bumps on your sack with yambs does. Wash your balls OP :D

I remember having them when I was like six. All you have to do is look in the seams of your mattress. They're not as small as people think.

Bed bugs have nothing to do with being dirty, random bumps on your sack with yambs does. Wash your balls OP :D

:lol: yup. People don't realize their travel patterns. It has nothing to do with being dirty at all.

Stay safe brah. Be careful of where you sit, leave your belonging and who you bring into your house. They don't discriminate; clean or dirty.

wash yo sheets, blanket, pillow cases, ball case, and smash.

problem solved :nthat:

Nope gotta get rid of the whole mattress plus anything else infected.

Ohio takes another L. Cincinnati has the highest rate of bed bugs in America! Had em once when I was small. My brothers room, had to toss his bed set. Lmao he was heated!

A co worker of mine has bed bugs. Manager told him take a 2 week vacation. Manager said today he better hurry and get better or risk losing his job.

Need a little help on a diagnosis....

Anybody ever received insect/bug bites on the sack??

Sitting here with a couple nipples on my ball bag right now and i can't put a on finger on how they come about..

I've not had any yambs recently so i don't think i'm stricken and i shower regular so it can't be that either...

Any thoughts?

wash yo sheets, blanket, pillow cases, ball case, and smash.

problem solved :nthat:

Nope gotta get rid of the whole mattress plus anything else infected.

Ohio takes another L. Cincinnati has the highest rate of bed bugs in America! Had em once when I was small. My brothers room, had to toss his bed set. Lmao he was heated!

Yup. I'mma keep it 100, I had to do this three weeks ago. I had them in my headboard. Got rid of the bed and everything. In terms of sheets/blankets you don't have to throw them away or even wash them. You have to dry them on high heat for at least 15 min (I did 40). That should kill any remaining bugs/eggs you can't see. To this day I do not know where they came from in my apartment but none have showed up nor have I had bites since I threw the bed away. Lucky for bedbugs, all they do is bite and they don't transmit any disease.

I hate bed bugs with a passion... I dont know how they made it to my crib but the only logical theory I have is that they came from one of the shoe packages I bought on eBay :smh: . Stay safe fambs, open your packages outdoors.

I hate bed bugs with a passion... I dont know how they made it to my crib but the only logical theory I have is that they came from one of the shoe packages I bought on eBay :smh: . Stay safe fambs, open your packages outdoors.

Maaaaan, when I was livin back home durin the summer we had these Mexicans that lived next door, mad dirty. They gave us a fly infestation, roaches, mice, and bedbugs. I remember sleeping in a recliner the whole summer so they wouldn't bite me since they can't climb on metal or plastic. :smh: Bites itch like no other.

But on topic, u gotta wash OP.

Back
Top Bottom