How are people's powder 10s holding up?

I was just wondering because I got a pretty good deal on them.
And was just wondering if they are falling apart or anything like
that. Thanks in advanced.

I wore mine a few times and they are pretty durable i like em. Not a 10 fan but i love the color

my pair looks like a brand new pair..............n i always sport them out........................

Mine are still DS(in box) and in excellent shape with absolutely NO cracking.
glasses.gif

mine are still good... but my leather at the toebox looks like... its.. dieing... like its not even creased.. just.. shriveled looking.. kinda lol

my steel x's are still holding up and my wht/red's are holding up like a champ put a good 300 miles on them and still hoop in them!!! They're asdurable as xii's!!!

Mine is perfect I was afraid they may crack or crumble like a pair of my olive ix's did but they are
holding up
glasses.gif

I love mine.
pimp.gif

And before you ask or comment: a ton of my shoes have different laces in them. I've been doing that since HS, and they're mine, bought with my money.
wink.gif
You can do what you want with your pair.
happy.gif

I mean, show me someone who listens to Linkin Park, Metallica, No Doubt, the Bosstones, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Sublime, 3 Doors Down, 311, Pearl Jam, andloves ska (I'm guessing most don't know what that is anymore)... and is NOT white.
laugh.gif

i didnt even notice the lace thing until i read what u wrote.

i got about 4 pairs that need new laces cuz my lil brother has autism and steals my shoestrings to play with and chew on
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom