How bad do you really want it - If you need a reason to work out MUST WATCH

Joined Jun 8, 2009
Originally Posted by nightruans

i want to become a very good IT professional, but i need to work harder, great video
No reason you can't be. Support, Inspiration, and Drive sew the seeds of passion and destiny...at least its what my mom says

Joined Jul 3, 2010
Some thoughts

- Dude sounds like MC Hammer on his 6th album
- We at the beach, dogg. Not trying to walk past you doing drills in the sand on the way to my Kia Sportage, bruh.
- If you workout with the technique that he does, you will pick up an injury in no time. Him too and I assume he was just amped for the cameras.
- If you play Explosions In The Sky over anything, you will probably come away motivated.
- I hope an NFL team gives him a shot.

Joined Jun 8, 2009
Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Some thoughts

- Dude sounds like MC Hammer on his 6th album
- We at the beach, dogg. Not trying to walk past you doing drills in the sand on the way to my Kia Sportage, bruh.
- If you play Explosions In The Sky over anything, you will probably come away motivated.

Joined Jun 8, 2009
Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What sport do you do? Track cycling?
Yes I do. Lost my focus because track cycling wasnt as big as a priority as school but now that I'm done I have time to really get down and focused.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now