How badly do Aqua 8's crease?

I was looking at picking up a pair of Aqua 8's today, but when I tried them on they seemed particularly vulnerable to creasing.

I know those of you equipped with flamethrowers are going to say almost all shoes crease. I know that.

My questions is: do the Aqua 8's crease badly (i.e. worse than other J's)?

Thanks!
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<

mine have creased noticibly after about 3-4 wears. i dont even pull them out anymore because the quality isn't that good :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

mine haven't creased!....yet that might be beacuse i havent worn them yet...
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

mine are holding up nicely, i played ball in them pretty hard for like 2 houts the other day and they still look nice, almost no creasing at all

Team Pacific Northwest​

mine have creased a little bit. but you cant even tell from far away cuz of the color/material
"Where from we like to go DUMB, how we do"

Quote:
mine have creased a little bit. but you cant even tell from far away cuz of the color/material
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Well if u wear them out the store and 50 times by now they probably will crease.
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

^ hes asking how badly they crease, not if they crease.

"It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm."

- Terrell Owens

Mine creased a little after 1 wear.

And the jumpman on the insole rubbed off after 2 wears.

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I got a very minor crease on the right toe box. The left toe box is straight. Still love this pair though.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

ive tried putting a metrocard in my kicks were the toes bend when walking and my shoes don't crease.

my right shoe creased pretty bad after the 2nd wear. But like others have said you cant really tell from a distance.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

Back
Top Bottom