How BIG Was The Joint When It Came Out??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Soulja Slim

Spoiler [+]
#1 song in the country for 2 weeks
eek.gif

The dubs I caught to this in the club were legendary... LEGENDARY!!!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I remember seeing this fat +!$ dude ride past wangin this hard as hell in a caddy... He was sooooooo into it pattin the steering wheel to the beat
laugh.gif
;hat

Magnolia Slim
pimp.gif
...Its sad that he was going to blow when this released..but didnt live long enough to see it

This was a great song
pimp.gif

Juve seems to always be capable to making a hit that the hood loves and does good in the mainstream.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Magnolia Slim
pimp.gif
...Its sad that he was going to blow when this released..but didnt live long enough to see it
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I still get [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)] @ myself for not going to a show he did w/ the Youngbloodz when I was down in Biloxi ... he got murdered a month later.[/color]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I wish he was alive and wouldn't have given this song to Juvie though ... [/color]

pimp.gif
remember i was coming off an injury and got off the crutches/cane. Went to the club and this chick just came up to me while this was playing, with a nice fatty. I was picking up her skirt, feeling and she was down. I was about to take it down but i could barely walk and knew damn well the sex game was goin to sufffer
frown.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
the song is appreciated tho

Back
Top Bottom