How bout them Atlanta Braves?

How about them Braves?

They got beat by the Padres in extras last night
after Scott Hairston destroyed their closer.

The Braves are lucky they got Gonzales from Toronto

Originally Posted by Pig Love

How about them Braves?

yeah but they got pissed and are giving them an 8-0 smashing right now. Padres will choke if they make playoffs like every other san diego team.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

How about them Braves?

yeah but they got pissed and are giving them an 8-0 smashing right now. Padres will choke if they make playoffs like every other san diego team.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by thetruth03

We got the NL sewed up... 
pimp.gif

524355a944147679eda26b5d9894320db9564c5_r.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Look, I know I never post (%%%+ yuku)...and I know it's only July, but we lookin' sharp right now.

Oswalt?

Yes please.

pimp.gif

Man I need a tomahawk chop .gif! This will be the first year since 1996 that I didn't go to a Braves game.

pimp.gif

Man I need a tomahawk chop .gif! This will be the first year since 1996 that I didn't go to a Braves game.

Braves are playing really well right now but they are still a team with iffy pitching. Hudson is solid but Hanson has showed that he can get rattled easily and he has that 1 blow up inning. I think they need a pitcher to help them down the stretch.

Braves are playing really well right now but they are still a team with iffy pitching. Hudson is solid but Hanson has showed that he can get rattled easily and he has that 1 blow up inning. I think they need a pitcher to help them down the stretch.

More starting pitching? ^ They already have the second best pitching staff in the NL behind the Padres

Jurrjens
Hudson
Lowe (Gets tons of run support lucky to have 10 wins.)
Kris Medlen is pitching great this year 6-2 3.31 ERA
Hanson has been roughed up but he's better than his stats

plus Braves have great starting pitchers in the minors Teheran, Delgado, Minor, Vizcaino

I would trade Mike Minor for a big bat if available.

I would also trade McLouth to the Yankees cause Francesa loves him

More starting pitching? ^ They already have the second best pitching staff in the NL behind the Padres

Jurrjens
Hudson

plus Braves have great starting pitchers in the minors Teheran, Delgado, Minor, Vizcaino

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

and another eventual nlds loss to show for it most likely.

This, and more people at Magic City than in Turner Field.  We know how the story goes with the Atlanta Braves.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

and another eventual nlds loss to show for it most likely.

This, and more people at Magic City than in Turner Field.  We know how the story goes with the Atlanta Braves.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Jurrjens
Hudson

-Believe it or not, since May 7th when he got rocked by the Phils, Lowe only had two bad starts. One against Arizona (6/7) and the other Washington (6/29). He threw a couple of gems in that timeframe and didn't get the W.  
-Medlen is on an innings limit for the second half, pitchers NEVER fair well when those are being utilized. 

-Hanson is struggling with his release point, yet he always finds it around 3rd/4th inning. Some very weird $%#+ going on wit this dude.

The Braves might be the only team in which their starting rotation is all righty, yet their best relievers are lefties. Venters is a GOD. 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Jurrjens
Hudson

-Believe it or not, since May 7th when he got rocked by the Phils, Lowe only had two bad starts. One against Arizona (6/7) and the other Washington (6/29). He threw a couple of gems in that timeframe and didn't get the W.  
-Medlen is on an innings limit for the second half, pitchers NEVER fair well when those are being utilized. 

-Hanson is struggling with his release point, yet he always finds it around 3rd/4th inning. Some very weird $%#+ going on wit this dude.

The Braves might be the only team in which their starting rotation is all righty, yet their best relievers are lefties. Venters is a GOD. 

Back
Top Bottom