How can I completely overcome my laziness/procrastination.

I was lazy as HELL in HS. Borderline on everything besides test that were all 90s. I'm in CC now and have a 3.7 GPA. My motivation is getting acceptance tomy university. The average gpa for it was a 3.7, but with my poor high school grades I'm aiming for a 3.8/3.9. I'm going for an A in every class nextsemester and i know i can do it. It all just depends on how much i put into it.

Basically what you have to do is set a goal for where you want to be in life, but take it one step at a time. At this point in my life I want to be a dentist.The final major step is completing grad school. But right now my concern and motivation is to take the first step and be accepted into a top school.

If you don't have any goal/direction it's gunna b VERY VERY hard. I think that's why i screwed up in HS. I had no idea of what i wanted to do, andtherefore i had no motivation. Nobody is gunna work for free. That's how it feels if you're working without any direction. Like you're doing allthat hard work, but you're not getting paid for it. If you're working with a goal however. You know what you're working for, and every time you getan A on you're paper it feels like you got a check for your work. And when you look at all your grades after a while, it feels like checking out how much ugot in your account and you're just like "Damn...I already got 5 Gs. Not bad"
smokin.gif

I feel like making another analogy haha. Working without a goal is like wandering a huge grassland or desert without any visible end to it. Theres always gunnabe food there and the weather is gunna b decent so you dont gotta really worry about surviving. Working with a goal is like going through a straight path. Butthe path is mad cold, windy, and occasional flurries haha. It'll take you a looooooong#@#+ time to walk through it, but ur gunna walk through the path cuzu know exactly what's waiting for you at the end. You know that at the end of the cold, snowy, windy path theres a warm house with everything you dreamedabout in it. You can either walk through that path, or wander around the desert (aka living with your parents and staying on NT all day.)

Back
Top Bottom