How can I get out of this? vol. Where are my NT playas?!?!

So over the weekend I had plans to chill/party in my friend's house... but that didn't happen, for me at least
laugh.gif
tired.gif

And his lil sister who (I guess you can say we were talking) was also gonna be there, had/has feelings for me..

I get scooped at the crib Saturday and go to my friends house to party/chill or whatever..
By the time we got there we were still waiting on the booze to start the party
So his lil sister was like, we can chill in my room while we wait.. and brought me, her cousin, and one of my friend's up.
While we we're chilling, my one friend dips to her bf, and her cousin is like "i'm gonna go smoke a jack (cigarette).. and leave you guys alone"
So she puts on a movie, then gets on the bed.. and immediately gets close to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We're chilling on her bed.. and we start to hook up.. then this dumb chick comes back opening the door and I think she sees us
roll.gif

She said she forgot her jacks or some BS 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Even one time her bro came in saying "Don't do anything" but he didn't see anything
Anyways, this chick interrupts up at least 3 more times.. and when she left the room again she didn't lock the door
A couple minutes after she left things started to heat up.. and then her cousin, who's like 27 walks in
eek.gif
alien.gif

He didn't notice anything besides her not wearing any pants.. 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
I dipped out the house on the quickness... but now she's basically in deep $%#*.. her brothers won't talk to her and her mom knows....
She called me the other day telling me has feelings for me and wants to take it slow, and have something happen.. But, I'm not down with all that.. I told her we can be friends, and see where it goes from there.. where we began at..
One of her older brother hates me.. and her. I feel horrible that this happened.. it felt like a goddamn movie seen though
smh.gif
@ that night
I'm trying to dead her.. What should/can I do playas?

I was
pimp.gif
  off my $#$ that night btw
laugh.gif

You really can't get out of it.

RIP, son. The older brothers are about to murk you.

it's your 2nd day here Rook...

Here's some advice from a season NT vet:
Cliffnotes
Pics
sensible story
Pics
Dont go lookin for e-props

Originally Posted by eight2one

it's your 2nd day here Rook...

Here's some advice from a season NT vet:
Cliffnotes
Pics
sensible story
Pics
Dont go lookin for e-props
Don't forget pics

Your 1st mistake was trying to do anything in the house with her brothers in the crib.

Your 2nd mistake was not posting pics.

*exits thread*

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Your 1st mistake was trying to do anything in the house with her brothers in the crib.

Your 2nd mistake was not posting pics.

*exits thread*

Yeah.. I learned a lot from what happened that night.. You live and you learn

Back
Top Bottom