HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY ------ VOL. stroke

4075053-confused.gif

lol he said, with a straight face....think about penis.

Carrots I've heard.

I believe carrots have been a hoax since WW1/2. To make Germans buy more carrots for their piolets

There's an element of truth in it but it's not entirely true. If you're malnourished your vision can be affected - but once you got to normal health eating extra carrots won't help you see any better. Enough vitamins etc. is all you need.

Breathing.  All about that breathing technique.  Get that breathing technique/timing down while smashing and you'll be in the zonnnnnnnnne.  You'll be in control and can grind away at that coochie
devil.gif

Breathing.  All about that breathing technique.  Get that breathing technique/timing down while smashing and you'll be in the zonnnnnnnnne.  You'll be in control and can grind away at that coochie :evil:

PHHHHAAAAACCCCKKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!
I can attest to this that it works immediately
when done right. This will extend your sessions
and allow you to gain full control.

Last edited:
you should be squatting everyday...not necessarily weighted squats, but celebrate your limberness with several reps of third world squats...

when i was younger My dad would kill an iguana to cook and would drain the blood and let me drink it....he said it was good for vision and other things :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom