How Can I Tell If a Be@rbrick is Fake or Not?

Anybody know the ways to tell?
I'm trying to track down a Spider-Man Be@rbrick for a friend. There's a few on eBay, but idk much about them
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Anyone wanna tell me?
Or possibly put me in the direction of a real one? What's the going price for one of those particular models?
this is what i want
1294497010_1d86da7a1c_o.jpg

Be@rbrick is a collectible toy designed and produced by MediCom Toy Incorporated. The name is derived from the fact that the figure is a cartoon-stylerepresentation of a bear, and that it is a variation of MediCom's Kubrick design. The at sign in the place of the letter a is a visual device that is apart of the Be@rbrick brand, and as such, a trademark of MediCom Toy.

The figure is an anthropomorphized bear with an extremely simplified form and a pot belly. Each plastic figure features nine parts (widely referred to as toolsin the toy industry): head, torso, hips, arms, hands, and legs; These nine tools allow eight points of articulation: swivel head, swivel waist, ball jointarms, swivel wrists, and ball joint legs.

No knock....Some of these are kinda cool looking (not my thing though)...

I just can't fathom how some people actually spend ALOT of money on these things...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by j671

hmmm....is it a big deal if its fake though?

um yes..why would i pay money for fake merchandise?
no pun intended ..just the first time of hearing that its a big deal..

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

hmmm....is it a big deal if its fake though?

um yes..why would i pay money for fake merchandise?
no pun intended ..just the first time of hearing that its a big deal..
laugh.gif
Word, !#%#! bootlegging Pez dispensers now.

I just checked none of the ones that are on ebay right now are real. Some have pictures of authentic ones but then if you check their other items have a lot offake ones. So I doubt that any of the ones they have are real if they are also selling fakes. Not sure on the going price on the spider-man ones. I would alsolike to know this would be a great gift for my friends birthday

Back
Top Bottom