How can you be with someone for 5 1/2 years and earn ZERO trust?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember that email
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I remember you coming here when she was trying to get back... the consensus was the same as it is now.

You're a glutton for this she is going to continue to have your nuts in a vice grip, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually attempted to marry this female and she would honor the proposal by giving the merch to one of your groomsmen.

Your suffering from the same fallacy gamblers use "its gonna turn around for the better" No It Wont. definition of sucka for love
smh.gif

I remember when he got his little fame, she was all over his jock. Drop her dude.
Didn't he get thrown out of a football game for a sign?
roll.gif

she's either pretty insecure, or she has something that she's hiding, and thinks your doing the same thing she is.......

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Jealousy married Insecurity and had a child named......Guilty Conscious!

I have been married for a 8 yrs....3 yrs ago...my GF thought I was having a thing with a coworker....turns out she was smashing her coworker. So I told that's why I never married you...cuz ur not wifey material like my ACTUAL wife....silly College Girls...
this true or are you just saying a jayz line or somethin? if its true smh if its not cool just asking
pimp.gif

lol i wish we could have a recap of all your past posts of this broad.

pics included of course.

Originally Posted by November33rd

This the chick that cheated on you and lied to you about it right?

She was probably getting dug out while you were on your lunch "date".

Oh and.....Pics?

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Yes. Updates probably to follow
roll.gif

We we're cruisin for the past few years. Then all of a sudden I run into a +%%+@$! brick wall.

shes cheating on you

The Truth Behind Every Joke
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I remember that email
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

And I remember y ou coming here when she was trying to get back... the consensus was the same as it is now.

You're a gutton for this she is going to continue to have your nuts in a vice grip, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you actually attempted to marry this female and she would honor the proposal by giving the mech to one of your groomsmen.

Your suffering from the same fallacy gamblers use "its gonna turn around for the better" No It Wont. definition of sucka for love
smh.gif
G wat i mis i need the back story asap

I'm new, so I don't remember any of your posts. so help me out and post pics. thank you in advance
happy.gif

my man, as like in my current thread, it seems as tho once they are scorned or they do the scorningthey lose all trust...to me, a lack of trust equals insecurity

Back
Top Bottom