How come breast aren't blurred out on National Geographic Channel?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Cause National Geographic boobs are gross.
laugh.gif

perfect answer.
No its not.

Its called indigenous nudity...

so, what's rationale here? we blur the 'nice looking breasts', but not the 'gross looking breasts'? how does that make any sense?

this country is weird.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

I remember in 7th grade we watched a tape on that kind of stuff. There was a saggy titty flopping every direction.

but anything televised will be censored.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I think it has to do with the way to breasts are presented. If it's presented in a sexual way, they have to be blurred. But if its natural or medical reasons (like True Life: I'm getting implants) then it doesn't have to be blurred.
laugh.gif
I remember seeing that back in like middle school. I was like "
eek.gif
MTV is actually showing ******* right now?!"

I was in 5th grade telling my friends to tune in and watch it at night.

I think it has to do with the way to breasts are presented. If it's presented in a sexual way, they have to be blurred. But if its natural or medical reasons (like True Life: I'm getting implants) then it doesn't have to be blurred.
laugh.gif
I remember seeing that back in like middle school. I waslike "
eek.gif

I loved the bootleg Halle Berry looking chic with the medium pizza nips who got a reduction. And Urbenyouth is somewhat right. You can use that loophole to like find boobies on youtube or something or in books in the library when we were in junior high

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I agree, them breast need to be blurred. Joints be lookin terrible, cats in those tribes have no idea what a nice set of new york boobs look like. They'dnever wanna go back home if so.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
I remember seeing that back in like middle school. I waslike "
eek.gif

I loved the bootleg Halle Berry looking chic with the medium pizza nips who got a reduction. And Urbenyouth is somewhat right. You can use that loophole to like find boobies on youtube or something or in books in the library when we were in junior high
SON.

if rosa acosta was on one of them indigenous documentaries, and was like oh, i want to rock like that too would they blur them out?
philosoraptor.jpg

It's for information purposes, however I do see how portraying them that way makes them seem more "wild."

How come on tv I can see all male nipples I want but they'll stop the damn super bowl coverage because janet showed her nipple during half time?
Double standards ftl.

Originally Posted by iYen

How come on tv I can see all male nipples I want but they'll stop the damn super bowl coverage because janet showed her nipple during half time?
Double standards ftl.
i've always wondered the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom