How come I feel as if a lot of people on NT are fake

I'm not just talking about people who post pics of other people saying it's them.

People with back up accounts that set them selves up just to get E-props/lulz.

I might not be right.. but it seems like it sometimes. Anybody else agree?

is son serious?
laugh.gif

I'm one of the few realest gangsta here.

What makes you assume so? I'm sure there are a few but i don't see why you'd think there'd be more than just a handful. Maybe I'm justnaive but NT isn't that suspicious to me.

And it isn't like they affect us anyway. Unless you're a simp / buying and selling
laugh.gif

I'm not a human, you are correct. I am a sentient machine capable of processing thoughts and calculating feelings based on multiple logarithms built in mymemory. I am what you consider, an enigma.

You are correct, feeble human, in declaring that there are indeed many fellow "fake" entities if you wish to call it with eccentric and peculiarmonikers.

Godspeed +#$+ sapien.

should i post a tagged pic of my face to prove i'm real?

i'll frickin' do it, man. dont test me.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

What makes you assume so? I'm sure there are a few but i don't see why you'd think there'd be more than just a handful. Maybe I'm just naive but NT isn't that suspicious to me.

And it isn't like they affect us anyway. Unless you're a simp / buying and selling
laugh.gif
True, there isn't more than a handful. but, i'd also like to add people who surround us can be fake.. even the close ones. WHY!?!

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

is son serious?
laugh.gif

I'm one of the few realest gangsta here.

yeah because obviously he mentioned you specifically.
eyes.gif

Sit down.

Because all have a image in our mind of who we want to be and many usually fall short of that said image. Plus, it's too easy on the internet to be fake.

Back
Top Bottom