How come nobody ties their shoe laces anymore?

37952571.jpg

i guess because theyre easier to take off. most sneakers look better untied. its a ny thing. you guys must be pushing 40
happy.gif

Last edited:
only casual shoe i tie is roshes . . . they look stupid with spaghetti laces because the tongue is still stuck to your foot . . .

This aint a new thing tho.
I remember dudes used to tie lil knots at the ends of the laces so they would permanently stay untied and loose and never come undone.

But naaaw i always tie my shoes loose enough to slide off.

They want that "hey I don't even care " look even though they lay their clothes out the night before like a middle school kid. LOL.

Kinda like the guys who have their hats placed perfectly on their head so I just won't fall off, to the side and such. They have the "don't care look" but they spent 15mins in front of the mirror to get it that way

Last edited:
They want that "hey I don't even care " look even though they lay their clothes out the night before like a middle school kid. LOL.

Kinda like the guys who have their hats placed perfectly on their head so I just won't fall off, to the side and such. They have the "don't care look" but they spent 15mins in front of the mirror to get it that way
Lmao what? So how are hats supposed to be worn?

Lol who pays that much attention to somebody's shoe laces? It has nothing do with anything but liking how it looks. I like it on some kicks others have the big loops.

its a ny thing. you guys must be pushing 40
happy.gif

Why yal think the universe was invented in NY? ***** been goin on for ever.

Back
Top Bottom