HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

Its mid september and we still havent seen the 23's, usually we'd see the new sig shoe in july/august, whats the deal??

Just relax, patience is a virtue...everything in due time

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I'm glad b/c this keeps the hype down until RD.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Wow. Most of the moderators and those "in the know" keep saying the 23 is very disapointing....THAT'S why i'm so curious to see them like RIGHT now.

am i the only one who doesnt really care how these look? im more curious about the packages next year!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
People are disappointed with every new Jordan, but they buy them anyway.
:wow:
embarassed.gif
Team PhD.

Quote:
People are gonna be so disappointed with these.

ijapino, you're such an antihypebeast. You're just antihyping these up so we all won't go out and buy them. But you can't fool me, I'm not gonna fall for your antihype.
Advertise your sig here for $25 a month.

Myspace Is For Losers

There like the weapons of mass destruction.......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

because people keep asking for it
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks someone(moderator or not) has not seen the shoe, im sure there have been quite a few people that have seen them. the only reason we(the public) haven't seen them is because there were probably strict rules on picture taking when the shoe was shown so nothing would be leaked unless they wanted to leak it(like every other release...IE the playoff VIII's)
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom