How conveinent. Another foiled "terrorist" attack.

Originally Posted by rashi

How do you know?

Where is it?

I dont know, Im not the one spewing out nonsense. No matter what the government said you would still be in here talking about conspiracy theories.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So you would rather have a successful "terrorist" attack? 

I would love to see the governments proof. Proof that Al-Qaeda is doing this and proof that Aw-Alaki is constructing this. They have none.

Proof?  Are you kidding me?  This isn't a movie with some happy ending and the plot, answers and all the bad guys are captured.  It's 10/29/2010 and our country is still at war.  So why in the world would the US risk the nation's security by providing  details and proof of the foiled attempt. 

They have none?  I am sure in just a few days some idiot terrorist will release a video on al jazeera in which his group claimed responsibility for the bomb.  But that's not enough is it?  Basically you want classified details released to the public?  So maybe a video of the bomb sniffing dog locating the package? Or maybe release the details of the bomb so your next jihadist can duplicate the plot? Maybe also release detail info on what security measures were breached?  Maybe the next time a friendly tips intel to our govt, they should just release that person's name to the public too?   

I would love to see the governments proof. Proof that Al-Qaeda is doing this and proof that Aw-Alaki is constructing this. They have none.

Proof?  Are you kidding me?  This isn't a movie with some happy ending and the plot, answers and all the bad guys are captured.  It's 10/29/2010 and our country is still at war.  So why in the world would the US risk the nation's security by providing  details and proof of the foiled attempt. 

They have none?  I am sure in just a few days some idiot terrorist will release a video on al jazeera in which his group claimed responsibility for the bomb.  But that's not enough is it?  Basically you want classified details released to the public?  So maybe a video of the bomb sniffing dog locating the package? Or maybe release the details of the bomb so your next jihadist can duplicate the plot? Maybe also release detail info on what security measures were breached?  Maybe the next time a friendly tips intel to our govt, they should just release that person's name to the public too?   

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I'd rather the CIA stop lying to us... al Qaida/al Qaeda is not technically a real organization.

False flags are not a new concept.

I'm glad that this "terrorist attack" didn't happen though.

Yes I get it... the CIA should have a tell all book that states everything they have done from the Cold War to today.  No better yet, a real world 24 hour live feed from Langley.  Up to the minute information will be available to the general public so we know at any moment when a covert operation is going on.  Got it!

I'd rather the CIA stop lying to us... al Qaida/al Qaeda is not technically a real organization.

Yes I get it... the CIA should have a tell all book that states everything they have done from the Cold War to today.  No better yet, a real world 24 hour live feed from Langley.  Up to the minute information will be available to the general public so we know at any moment when a covert operation is going on.  Got it!

I see what you did there. lol You're right. Normal people don't understand why covert operations are done. They won't accept the fact that certain sacrifices need to be done to ensure national security. That's why the CIA is not an electoral organization. They have their reasons for doing what they do. Imagine if we, the general public knew how many operators there were world wide. The U.S. would be part of Russia. No thanks.

I see what you did there. lol You're right. Normal people don't understand why covert operations are done. They won't accept the fact that certain sacrifices need to be done to ensure national security. That's why the CIA is not an electoral organization. They have their reasons for doing what they do. Imagine if we, the general public knew how many operators there were world wide. The U.S. would be part of Russia. No thanks.

This doesn't even make any rational sense.
Why would they expose themselves to the risk of being caught by transporting explosives into the US from halfway across the world when you could purchase explosives fairly easily in North America (especially Mexico)?

This doesn't even make any rational sense.
Why would they expose themselves to the risk of being caught by transporting explosives into the US from halfway across the world when you could purchase explosives fairly easily in North America (especially Mexico)?

I dont know, Im not the one spewing out nonsense. No matter what the government said you would still be in here talking about conspiracy theories.

What conspiracy theory? I haven't mentioned an abstract on what I think happened. It's out there, but I do know that the President of the U.S. has the ability to "postpone" elections for "national security purposes"...

At war with WHOM? Who are we fighting exactly? Why are we in Afghanistan? Why? We are fighting countries with NO Military and yet we are there for damn near a decade? On top of it we are giving Afghanistan BILLIONS and it can't even be counted.

[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h1][/h1][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h1]$8 billion spent, no records kept[/h1][/font][font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h2]Inspector general's report raises alarms about funds inside Defense Department[/h2][/font]The U.S. Department of Defense got more than $9 billion from the sale of Iraqi oil and other revenue streams to be used for reconstruction inside the war-damaged nation and spent it but now cannot document where $8.7 billion of those funds went, according to an inspector general's report published online.

Billions in Afghanistan aid dollars unaccounted for: audit

Nearly 18 billion dollars earmarked for reconstruction in Afghanistan remain unaccounted for, snagged in a "labyrinth" of contract bureaucracy, a sweeping US government audit has shown.
The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) said 17.7 billion dollars was obligated over three years to nearly 7,000 contractors, but the Pentagon, State Department and US Agency for International Development were unable to say how much money has been spent.

Al-Qaeda, supposedly spent years planning an attack on the Twin Towers, U.S. Embassy, and U.S.S. Cole, and now this organization has been reduced to the point they are sending bombs through the mail?
laugh.gif
  With the amount of stuff that goes on through sorting, ect. they are going to risk a plan through the mail?
roll.gif
This organization was *#@$#!% trained by the CIA for years.
laugh.gif

What conspiracy theory? I haven't mentioned an abstract on what I think happened. It's out there, but I do know that the President of the U.S. has the ability to "postpone" elections for "national security purposes"...

At war with WHOM? Who are we fighting exactly? Why are we in Afghanistan? Why? We are fighting countries with NO Military and yet we are there for damn near a decade? On top of it we are giving Afghanistan BILLIONS and it can't even be counted.

[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h1][/h1][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h1]$8 billion spent, no records kept[/h1][/font][font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][h2]Inspector general's report raises alarms about funds inside Defense Department[/h2][/font]The U.S. Department of Defense got more than $9 billion from the sale of Iraqi oil and other revenue streams to be used for reconstruction inside the war-damaged nation and spent it but now cannot document where $8.7 billion of those funds went, according to an inspector general's report published online.

Billions in Afghanistan aid dollars unaccounted for: audit

Nearly 18 billion dollars earmarked for reconstruction in Afghanistan remain unaccounted for, snagged in a "labyrinth" of contract bureaucracy, a sweeping US government audit has shown.
The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) said 17.7 billion dollars was obligated over three years to nearly 7,000 contractors, but the Pentagon, State Department and US Agency for International Development were unable to say how much money has been spent.

Al-Qaeda, supposedly spent years planning an attack on the Twin Towers, U.S. Embassy, and U.S.S. Cole, and now this organization has been reduced to the point they are sending bombs through the mail?
laugh.gif
  With the amount of stuff that goes on through sorting, ect. they are going to risk a plan through the mail?
roll.gif
This organization was *#@$#!% trained by the CIA for years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The CIA is an enforcer for Corporate America. That is literally their job. I'm not even trying to exaggerate. 

The CIA is an enforcer for Corporate America. That is literally their job. I'm not even trying to exaggerate. 

wawaweewa wrote:   The CIA is an enforcer for Corporate America. That is literally their job. I'm not even trying to exaggerate.  
The CIA has one objective. To ensure the continuity of America by any means possible. No other alliances to any single organization. Corporate America exists because it's allowed to. It benefits America with it's presence but isn't the base or end goal.

wawaweewa wrote:   The CIA is an enforcer for Corporate America. That is literally their job. I'm not even trying to exaggerate.  
The CIA has one objective. To ensure the continuity of America by any means possible. No other alliances to any single organization. Corporate America exists because it's allowed to. It benefits America with it's presence but isn't the base or end goal.

The CIA created al Qaeda though. And now al Qaeda is the scapegoat whenever "terrorists" plant a nonworking bomb somewhere, or some explosives are found. Basically whenever a scapegoat is needed.

These dudes can orchestrate a perfect plan to hijack airliners, fly them into buildings at a perfect angle and completely destroy them (and a few of them walked away unscathed somehow 
laugh.gif
) but they can't get a bomb through the mail?

*@%# the CIA.

Is it okay to sacrifice the lives of innocent people to ensure national security? Even if we, as "normal people", don't really KNOW if our security is at stake. Even when us normal people don't really know if they're actively doing ANYTHING good because everything is covert, basically done in complete secrecy? And when it's declassified years later we find out how !*##$# up what they did actually was?

That's cool with you?

The CIA created al Qaeda though. And now al Qaeda is the scapegoat whenever "terrorists" plant a nonworking bomb somewhere, or some explosives are found. Basically whenever a scapegoat is needed.

These dudes can orchestrate a perfect plan to hijack airliners, fly them into buildings at a perfect angle and completely destroy them (and a few of them walked away unscathed somehow 
laugh.gif
) but they can't get a bomb through the mail?

*@%# the CIA.

Is it okay to sacrifice the lives of innocent people to ensure national security? Even if we, as "normal people", don't really KNOW if our security is at stake. Even when us normal people don't really know if they're actively doing ANYTHING good because everything is covert, basically done in complete secrecy? And when it's declassified years later we find out how !*##$# up what they did actually was?

That's cool with you?

And I applaud them for doing their job.  I got tens of thousands invested in the DOW.  Who do you think I am rooting for?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This organization was trained by the CIA for years.
laugh.gif

How immature to be laughing at "sending bombs through the mail."  Because after all really who cares if  bombs start popping off in UPS trucks?  Who cares that thousands of UPS, Fed Ex, US Mail, etc. employees today are a bit nervous about the package they are delivering?  Who cares that security is tighter at airports all over the world today?  I mean after all HOW CONVENIENT that there is another foiled "terrorist" attack! 

Yes you are right there is no proof of AQ and there is no one to fight out there!  I mean just look at this picture of these kidnappers.  Those aren't real TERRORISTS covering their faces and claiming Al-Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb.  Those French hostages don't really die in real life, right?  
vlcsnap2010093014h26m32.png

And I applaud them for doing their job.  I got tens of thousands invested in the DOW.  Who do you think I am rooting for?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This organization was trained by the CIA for years.
laugh.gif

How immature to be laughing at "sending bombs through the mail."  Because after all really who cares if  bombs start popping off in UPS trucks?  Who cares that thousands of UPS, Fed Ex, US Mail, etc. employees today are a bit nervous about the package they are delivering?  Who cares that security is tighter at airports all over the world today?  I mean after all HOW CONVENIENT that there is another foiled "terrorist" attack! 

Yes you are right there is no proof of AQ and there is no one to fight out there!  I mean just look at this picture of these kidnappers.  Those aren't real TERRORISTS covering their faces and claiming Al-Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb.  Those French hostages don't really die in real life, right?  
vlcsnap2010093014h26m32.png

Back
Top Bottom