HOW DARE THEY MARKET THIS TO MEN?

Joined Aug 1, 2005
I dont even have to click play to see where that is going......can we call product FAIL right now or do we have to give it some time...???

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
All this time I been lifting heavy *** weights in the gym for hours, when all i needed was 6 minutes of this. It's pretty much power-fapping.

chiefwiggum

Banned
Joined Feb 6, 2010
You could shake nothing and you would still get a workout. Next thing you know they are going to have manly "pump gloves" out.

Joined Sep 17, 2008
that is the dumbest invention I've ever seen. I wonder what the creator was doing when he thought of this, something tells me it wasn't weight lifting.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
I can't see vids on my phone,but based on your (Anton) 2nd post I know exactly what you're talking about.
@ "power-fapping".

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by J23Diego

This wont work
you think? son said 6 minutes a day.
I thought the female one was ridiculous enough and didn't think they'd dare come at men with this.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now