How decent is the NikeID "Wide" feature now on sneakers?

I've noticed the Sharkleys now have a wide feature, and that means sneakers in the future will be able to have a larger width.

Is it noticeable?

I'm hoping in the future Turbines and Ultraflights hit it so I can finally wear em
laugh.gif

Anyone got any experience with this?

I've always had pretty wide feet but they're even worse now that I've been running barefoot.

I'm going to be playing some basketball again this year and have been thinking about getting some wide Sharkleys. They say that they are a EE - more volume in the forefoot but the same midsole.

Some styles are available with a wider midsole too but I can't see any basketball ones.

I got the wide option on 2 pairs of 2K4 ids and they do not seem that much wider at all.  I am comparing to other Nikes/Jordans that I have and there are some Jordans that I have that are wider (like the XVI's and V's for example) than the 2k4's are.  I also have 2K4 maxes from a few years back and the wide option 2K4 id's are only marginally wider.  I have "wide" KD III id's coming in soon; I'll let you know about those.  Hope that helps!

Thanks. I'd heard that they're not that different so that worries me a bit.

Still browsing around and I see that the kdiii and the 2k4 and the Hyperdunk 2010 are all available in a wide fit now.

I like the look of the kd3 - the other ones look a bit high cut for me.

Back
Top Bottom