How did it feel like to grow up with brothers and sisters?

<- Only child FTL....

Especially this time of year...Ughh.

tired.gif

It was good for the first 13 years but after that a rift grew between us. Haven't spoken to him in over 5 months. Don't care either.

I'm the baby of the family so it didn't sit well with my sisters and brother because my parents spoiled me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Everyday was a party, too bad you missed out

laugh.gif

especially when we were all little kiddos, 3 brothers all within a few years of each other and we used to run all over the place building forts, riding bikes,selling lemonade

the good old days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It was good for the first 13 years but after that a rift grew between us. Haven't spoken to him in over 5 months. Don't care either.
Thats a shame.

I got an older brother, younger brother, and baby sister and even though I've had my ups and down with em, I wouldn't trade em for anything. Now thatwe getting older, its harder to keep in touch. My older brother is in his 30's, Ill be there in a few months, and hell... even baby sister aint a baby nomore since she's 22. Its good when we do get together now to grab a beer and talk BS about old times and the mess we used to get into growing up. Greatmemories.

It was cool having an older brother and sister growing up..

it's kind of like they made a path for me.

Originally Posted by Matt53

laugh.gif

especially when we were all little kiddos, 3 brothers all within a few years of each other and we used to run all over the place building forts, riding bikes, selling lemonade

the good old days
laugh.gif

SAME...except just two older sisters and a younger brother...but it was all fun back then, just 4 ghetto kids living life without a care lol
-macNcheeesee

i have an older brother who i never really had a relationship with. we lived together but it wasn't that whole "little bro, big bro" scenariowhere i was following him because we're really polar opposites. my sister is 8 years younger than me so there isn't much of a relationship thereeither. i kind of was an only child imo.

it was cool. I was the youngest and my middle brother use to torment me somthing serious.

We all dont have the best relationships cause my two older bros be on some other S!!!

one thing that cracks me up till this day tho...

My middle bro and i would fight, i would get my A!!! whooped, and my big bro would break it up/fight the middle bro. then i would jump in to save the middlebro, then me and my middle bro would both end up with are A!!es whooped. Love them dudes tho LOL

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Playing Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo every Saturday morning 'Vs. CPU' FTL...

frown.gif
roll.gif
I guess it feels normal cuz i don't know how it feelsto be the only child

Originally Posted by Matt53

laugh.gif

especially when we were all little kiddos, 3 brothers all within a few years of each other and we used to run all over the place building forts, riding bikes, selling lemonade

the good old days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's cool, i have an older sister and when we were younger we were constantly arguing. Now that were older we get along really well.

CIDMAN911 wrote:
<- Only child FTL....

Especially this time of year...Ughh.

tired.gif

You didn't miss out on anything, plus your parents didn't have to spend money on anyone but you. Having siblings is vastly overrated.

well, since I'm the youngest of 8, my brothers and sisters taught me most of what I know..
they're more of my parents than my parents..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

how you Spanish with no siblings.. ?$@$ ?
I think moms had a miscarriage the year after she had me. So it mighta had to do something with her body.

She's a pretty personal lady about those kinda things so I don't really know...

Back
Top Bottom