"How Did You Even Get Into My Daughter's School? Basketball Scholarship?" Vol. Master Troll Level

so what i learned from this is that old people need to die already

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Levar Burton said:
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"If you're Mexican you're still white" 

laugh.gif

+1 for us
laugh.gif

i sure as hell don't get treated "white"

We can get on the old white lady and whatnot. But some black families have the same views too, the "marrying inside your race" thing.

Originally Posted by romedadude

We can get on the old white lady and whatnot. But some black families have the same views too, the "marrying inside your race" thing.

eek.gif

Really, you are lying?

We didnt know

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I was cracking up when the host asked him what changed his mind and the dude's eyes lit up and he said "experiences"

His eyes lit up like up smashed Pam Greer or something
laugh.gif
 "experiences"

I know I'm going to catch heat for this but,

I fail to see how she displayed any sort of racism in her words or actions. Looking up the word racism:
Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

She never said that "whites" were better or "colored people" (as she puts it), are inferior. She just has a belief that people should marry within their race. I know a good handful of my friends' parents who believe the same thing and none of them are white, well one is, but her parents believe she needs to marry "a nice jewish boy", so would that make them racist as well? Sorry, but no it doesn't.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

She was born in the worst era

Her kind is slowing dying off.
Not before planting the seeds of ignorance in their offspring.
"If you're colored, go with colored people, keep it in your family. Why would you want to put it inside someone else?"

As if being Black were a disease.

Originally Posted by Gry60

"If you're colored, go with colored people, keep it in your family. Why would you want to put it inside someone else?"

I know 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

She kept saying "that"

I truly think back in the day, they convinced people to believe blacks were not human, that we are actually animals

But kudos to them cause they gave permission for this to be aired.

30t6p3b.gif

She kept saying "that"

I truly think back in the day, they convinced people to believe blacks were not human, that we are actually animals

But kudos to them cause they gave permission for this to be aired.
Google "Sarah Baartman" and read her story. 

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I know I'm going to catch heat for this but,

I fail to see how she displayed any sort of racism in her words or actions. Looking up the word racism:
Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

She never said that "whites" were better or "colored people" (as she puts it), are inferior. She just has a belief that people should marry within their race. I know a good handful of my friends' parents who believe the same thing and none of them are white, well one is, but her parents believe she needs to marry "a nice jewish boy", so would that make them racist as well? Sorry, but no it doesn't.
Hurr-durr there's a reason she thinks they shouldn't mix. And its not because when they have kids they'll get picked on
laugh.gif

Racism doesn't only spring from white people. Critical thinking is not your strong suit, I see.

Back
Top Bottom